17

Durk Banks
Pov:

We drive to Lexa's funky party and don't understand why she is mad that Milan going out with us one thing see is that Lexa is jealous of Milan. She invited Von's ex-girlfriend Asian just start drama.

"Mama looks fine," I said smacking her butt.

"Durk that hurt"Milan moved over to Von.

"Baby gives me kisses," He said Milan kissed him twice.

"Orange is always good on me"Von recorded his chains we took some pictures.

"Pa passes me a soda, "Milan asked me.

"Give some, "I said.

"Nope 'cause told u to get something to drink but like no," She said.

"Watch when getting me some food," I said.

"Papa let me hold one chain," Milan asked as he handed her a small O blockchain.

"We here, "Our bodyguard said getting out to hold hands with Rose.

"Why dirty clothes outside the house," Von said covering his nose because it smells in front of the house.

"Here grandmother kept it clean but Lexa knows she does not do whatever she wants to her house, "Milan told us and walked into the house.

"Can't believe y'all made it"Lexa looked at me and von.

"Mmm but stop touching my man's"Milan pushed her hands away from us.

"Oh everyone in the living room," She said we followed her see Asians watching Milan but Tae was in front of us.

"Missed u bestie" Tae hugged Milan.

"Boo saw u last week"Milan laughed.

"Wassup killers"He dapped us up.

Everyone was cooling but Asian kept making slick comments about Von though Milan shut her down every time she said a word.

liked by @methodman and 1mil others
@LilDurk-Laughing at these weak niggas😂

@KingVon-Real Shit🤣🤣🤣

@bronnniee-💯 bae

Author-Read my new book it's out

Milan not playing with Lexa...