(21) Legendary Chef

Y/N POV:

I walked into the kitchen, the aroma of freshly made pancakes filling my nostril's.

"Whoa.." I was practically drooling at this point.

Bakugo was flipping pancakes while the eggs and bacon fried on the pan. His body was covered by the apron he wore around his waist.

I tried to contain my hunger. "Do you need help setting up the table?" He shot me a look. "Uh yeah that would be good."

I grabbed the glass plates from the cabinet and utensils from the wooden drawer and set them on the table. "Hmmm" I opened the fridge. "Orange juice or milk?" I asked. "Orange juice is more my style." "Yeah me too." Oh I guess that's something we have in common.

Bakugo turned off the fire and slid the food onto our plates. "Where's Mitsuki?" I asked. "She has to leave early for work on Thursdays." I hummed an "okay" in response.

This feels awkward...

I sat down parallel to Bakugo, sniffing in the food once again. I was practically squirming in my chair. I can't wait!

I held up my fork. "Thank you for the meal!" and dug into the food.

My eyes widened as I took a big bite into my pancake letting out a low hum.

Bakugo waited for a reaction. "What. Do you not like it?" He reached for my plate. "Give it back then-" I slapped his hand down. "No."

He stared at me questioningly. "No what?" My eyes were practically shining. I finally met his gaze.

"THIS IS AMAZING! HONESTLY, I THOUGHT I WAS IN HEAVEN FOR A SECOND."

He chuckled. "Damn right you were." "Mmmm, this is so good!" I kept digging into the food. One bite after another. And it kept getting better and better.

"Y/n, slow down or you'll choke." I took a big bite out of the food and chugged down the orange juice. "What are you hiding?" I asked. "What?" "Who do you work for? CSI in the food division?!" I patted my stomach and exhaled while he laughed at my question.

"Baku, could you make me dinner too?" He glared at me. "You're already thinking about later? Idiot." I cheekily grinned. "How could I not when the food is this good." That seemed to satisfy him. "C'mon let's go. Be outside in 2 minutes or I'm leaving you."