(32) Caught in 4k

Y/N POV:

The door slammed open. "Bakugo! We're here-"

There was a shushed pause.

"Oh..my..god!!" A shocked squeal escaped Mina's lips at the sight before her. You and Bakugou were tucked into his bed, Bakugou's arm around your waist while you hugged his torso and pressed your cheek into his chest. "Guys! Look!"

Hm? You groggily peeked an eye open. What's going on? What time is it?

The boys all looked over at your direction, completely shocked at the sight before them.

Mina pov: Y/n hugging Bakugou isn't entirely crazy since she is much more open, butttt the THOUGHT of Bakugou having his arm around ANYONE is completely outrageous!

"WHAT THE HELL! SOMEONE WAKE THEM UP!" Denki paused. "Wait..you don't think they're..." Sero drifted off.

"I mean, they're always together, now that I think about it!" Kirishima commented. "They always go to school together and he even walks her home!"

"Eeee, no way! I NEED answers!" Jiro exclaimed as she crawled her way towards you, looking like one big blur. You felt her shake your body awake. "Y/N! Explain yourself right now!"

Huh? Explain what? What are they talking about?

Bakugo groaned at all the noise as he rubbed his eyes. "If one of you fuckers wakes me up from my sleep again..." Bakugo?

Wait..why is Bakugo here?!

Then it all hit you. You and Bakugo both.

You sat up on the bed with a jolt, untangling yourself from him. "AHHH!"

Mina smirked as Bakugo rolled off the bed alarmed. He yelled, "WAIT! ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! I SWEAR."

Kirishima interrogated. "Care to explain?? What is y/n doing in your house, nevertheless sleeping with you when there is a bed right there?" He smirked. "You can tell us..!"

We sneaked an accusing glance at each other, "telepathically" deciding that I should come up with the excuse. I patted down my hair. "Well I-I had to help out his mom with some stuff and then after we watched a movie and I happened to fall asleep on him. I really don't know how we ended up in that position.." My cheeks betrayed me once again, staining themselves red.

Mina, lucky for me, didn't notice as she finally gave in. "Okay fine, we believe you."

"You do?!" I yelled. Thank god..

My body relaxed as the tension in my shoulders eased. I sighed in relief.

The smell of Mitsuki's home cooked meals filled my nostrils.. The others practically drooled as Mitsuki called from downstairs. "Come on down kiddos! Lunch is ready!"

Kirishima, Mina and Sero raced down the stairs. "I call first dibs!" "No me!"

"Eh?!" I shrieked, "Lunch already?"

Jiro laughed, "Yeah, it's almost 2:00 pm. The others and I have been here since 12 playing games in the living room. Katsuki still wasn't up yet so we decided to go to his room to check up on him..and that's when we saw you.." I nervously ran my hand through my hair, "Oh.."

Before things started getting awkward I heard a voice call out to me. "Y/n!!" Kaminari grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. "Let's go down together!" His words easily got a rise out of Bakugo as a spark flew from his hand. Why does he hate Kaminari so much?

Bakugo sluggishly followed behind us..

I glanced back at him and smiled. Last night...I'm glad that wasn't a dream.