Epilogue

He paces the room with quick, angry strides. The women sits calmly in the chair facing the large wooden desk covered with nothing but a notepad and a laptop, which shows the videos of the girl and boy.

The Silver Wolves.

The women writes something down that she sees in the video, but the man has no idea what. He leans in behind her, watching the screen. The girl hugs her mate, and the women in front of him scribbles something down again. He rakes a hand angrily through his hair and growls at the affection she shows the boy.

"What is it that you are writing down?" He asks, standing up straight. He looks out the glass of his office, looking over the thick forest.

"Who she shows affection for and who she doesn't. Who she's comfortable around and who she isn't" the women says calmly, switching the video to the boy.

"Why do you need that information? It's useless" the man takes a seat at the desk and takes a sip of his coffee.

"So that we know who they trust the most" she says, eyeing him. "In order for the plan He has drawn out to work, you need to know who they trust the most"

He shrugs his shoulders, not really getting where she's at. He wants to know more.

"They both possessed their Dark Magic yesterday." The women murmurs.

"Dark Magic?"

"Both Isabella and Ian must make a choice, to be good or evil. They will feel a pull to evil now. Tate and Teresa have to help lead them to good, but once Isabella comes in contact with Dylan, and Ian to Dakota, the evil pull will be stronger"

"So both of them need to make another decision"

"Yes. Dark Magic is fun to play with at first, but only bad things will come. He has already located Isabella, but he's still searching for Ian. I hope he finds him soon. Ian and Isabella together will only bring good things for the werewolf world" she says in disgust.

"Are their abilities the same?" He asks with curiosity.

"Isabella possesses all the same as Ian, except Ian is the water elemental. Tate will be fire, and Teresa will be earth. It's a weird combination, but what happens, happens. Ian gets different abilities than Isabella at first, but once they both mate, they will have all the same. In due time, both Silver Wolfs will control darkness, something that needs to happen in order for His plan."

"They're powerful" he says in awe, rounding the corner to see the girl. She looks right at the camera, her silver eyes letting out a glow. He's taken back, his breath leaving his lungs. He doesn't understand the effect she has on him, but he will soon.

"They're dangerous" she dead pans. "No getting involved with this one" she points with her pen to the stunning girl. The man nods, staring at the silver eyes and flawless skin.

"Of course" he mumbles, so low that he doesn't expect her to hear. She rolls her eyes and clicks her pen shut.

"I mean it. We are here to follow His plan, let them take over. You're here to watch how it works. You're father is counting on you not to mess it up"

"I won't mess it up" he mutters. Once again, she rolls her eyes, but says nothing else.

She will be mine, he tells himself with a smile. He watches her give away a breathtaking smile towards her newly made Pack. I don't care if Dylan or Tate get in my way. I'll kill them to have her.

With that thought fresh in his mind, he left the office without another word.

__________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end my awesome readers/followers! Hope you enjoyed the first book I've ever published!

As for the second book I will post ASAP and tell you when the first chapter is updated! Stay tuned on my profile for the second book in the series: SILVER FLAME

Comment or message ideas for the second book and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks for being the awesomist people in the world!!

@hot_stuff99

Dream {Book 1}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara