Honey Bee (2018)

My Synopsis: Starting off heavy. This is the story about a girl called Honey Bee, real name Natalie Sorenson played by Julia Sarah Stone. She is an underaged prostitute when we first start off the film, being honest she is a sex trafficking victim. She ran away from her group home and met a Man named Ryan who starts a "relationship" with her and pimps her out. She is then separated from him when she and her friends get busted by the police and she's taken to another group home on a farm in Northern Ontario. Honey Bee at first doesn't want to be there and even ran away when she went looking for Ryan, this results in her being raped by a trucker. With no where else to go, she goes back to the group home and decides to try and get along with her new family.

My thoughts: Honestly this movie is really good. This movie is a coming of age story about a girl who never had anyone truly care about her and she finds that with her foster family.

Official Synopsis: Follows the journey of Natalie "Honey Bee" Sorensen, an underage truck stop prostitute trapped in a human trafficking ring until she is transplanted into foster care in remote Northern Ontario and forced to confront her identity.

Rotten Tomatoes score: 100% there are only 7 critic reviews and no audience reviews

IMDb score: 6.5/10

My score: ★★★★

Where to find the movie: Apple TV, and Tubi.