London Affiar 1970

My Synopsis: A young British girl named Lola played by Susan George gets caught in a relationship with an older American writer named Scott Wardman played by Charles Bronson. With the reluctant blessing of her family they get married and moved to America. The relationship goes downhill pretty fast as they both realize they aren't right for each other. They constantly fight and Lola even ends up getting arrested for participating in a civil rights protest. The movie ends with Lola divorcing him .

Official synopsis:

A 38-year-old writer of pornographic novels named Scott (Charles Bronson) meets and falls in love with a sixteen-year-old school girl (Susan George) whilst living in London.

When Scott is refused a permanent visa to remain in Britain, the couple get married in Scotland and move to America where by state law Twinky must go to school. Tensions arise when Twinky wants to engage in teenage pastimes, while Scott struggles to complete his novels in order to earn a living. She runs away and is found by Scott in the cellar. Twinky then leaves for London the next day after writing Scott a tearful farewell letter.

IMDb score: 5.3/10
Rotten Tomatoes: no critic score and 5% audience score.
My score: ⭐⭐

Where to find: Tubi and YouTube

The better version is on YouTube.