"Mold Treatment"; Episodes 4-6

(A/N: I don't think I wrote this last time, but the art in the beginning I made with the hfj one assets! Also, again, the trigger warnings are very important in this story

(A/N: I don't think I wrote this last time, but the art in the beginning I made with the hfj one assets! Also, again, the trigger warnings are very important in this story. Especially in this chapter. This chapter is one of the more disgusting chapters, that's what I'll just call them for now I guess, in this AU. And again, I'll never find any errors until I publish it and then I'll find a million errors in this "chapter" so.... Anyhow, just make sure you read the trigger warnings if you haven't already! And now I'll stop holding you back now from watching more objects starve to death again, but be careful!!)

Episodes 4-6; Backpack's pov:

While I was sitting, hoping for my team to lose, trying to not starve to death, I hear a scream.
I immediately jump up, almost falling due to my cast, and limping quickly to the source of the scream.

It's moldy.

And scenty.

I watch in horror as scenty bites down into moldy again and again and-

*squirt*

Into her eye...

I almost vomit.

Scenty sits up and holds her mouth with her hands. She turns away and begins to shake.
"Uuuuuugggghhhhh." Scenty groans. I think she threw up...
I hate that sound.
I turn to moldy, who seems to be... calm?
I limp over and stand over her. I watch as blood oozes from the parts where scenty but her... and her eye. Disgusting.
Speaking of her eye, despite all the damage, she seems to be staring at me.
"Moldy?" I ask.
No response.
"MOLDY?!" I yell for her.
No response.
She just keeps starting at me.
"CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"
She opens her mouth but no words come out.
"MOLDY, PLEASE-"

"What... is... happening....." she says, weakly.

"MOLDY! YOURE ALIVE! PLEASE DON'T DIE! YOU- YOU'LL LIVE, MOLDY!" I scream at her. I barely know her. But... I don't want her to die. "MOLDY, YOU WILL- CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" I scream.

I watch as moldy takes a long shaky breath.

And then relaxes.

I wait a while... but no more breaths escape her mouth.

But airy will bring her back!
"Airy! Respawn her!" I yell.

"Uhhh..." Airy says.

Airy continues, "it's broken."

"W-what's broken?" I say shakily.

"The respawn button."

I stare at Moldy's dead corpse. So...