"To those who have perished to my hand, I am sorry"; Episode 8

(A/N: lazy thumbnail art by me, assets from one- and then the usual speech about finding a million errors after posting this

(A/N: lazy thumbnail art by me, assets from one- and then the usual speech about finding a million errors after posting this... Also, I found an old cover for this story:

It was kind of a boring and a lazy drawing so I redid it to what the cover is for the story now! Anyways, enjoy! And pay attention to the warnings in the description! They are very important! Also, this chapter used to be a paragraph, but turned o...

It was kind of a boring and a lazy drawing so I redid it to what the cover is for the story now! Anyways, enjoy! And pay attention to the warnings in the description! They are very important! Also, this chapter used to be a paragraph, but turned out to be very long. This chapter also starts at around right after Airy fell. Again, pay attention to the warnings in the description and I really like how this chapter turned out! So, enjoy and be careful!)

Episode 8; scenty's pov:

I'm soooo hungry...
The last thing I ate was moldy and that was soooooo long ago.
I'm starving.
I look at soda bottle.
As much as I would love to eat him, soda bottles can't be eaten.

Wait.
Did I just think that I wanted to kill him?

What the heck is happening to me..

Soda bottle had taken airline food from me when I was hungry.

Wait.

Did I just think that I wanted to... eat someone again?

What the heck is happening to me..

I look up at the stump.

Backpack should be there, right?

"What's wrong scenty? You look depressed." Tray says as she walks over to me.

Tray.

A school lunch tray.

Lunch.

Food.

I'm starving.

Why is everything reminding me of food..?

What the heck is happening to me..

"I'm staaarrrviiiiinnng..." I groan.

"Um..." tray looks at the stump. "Wood would hurt you to eat... uh..." She looks at the top of it then looks back at me. "Scale of 1 to 10 hunger, go."