QnA chapter

(A/N: ok, I'll make this part quick

(A/N: ok, I'll make this part quick. I hope you enjoy this QnA chapter! Also here are some warnings which are basically the same as the ones in the description of the story since this is about everything that happened in the au:

TW: Blood, Gore, insanity, derealization, "censored language," spoilers for whole entire story I wrote, mentions of hanging/su!c!de, basically a lot of the same warnings for each regular chapter

Uh... if you do end up reading this chapter, then please stick around till the end! Um... I have an authors note down there with a little info and stuff. Anyways, hope you enjoy the QnA chapter! Sorry if it's kinda bad, each time I tried to write this question and answer I was low on motivation and was tired so there will probably be a lot of spelling errors and stuff.)

-TRAY-

I don't know what's more scary. Being in a school with humans one minute and then being on a grassy plain the next? Or being on a grassy plain one minute and then being in some sort of white void the next... maybe the last one.

Well, at least I'm not alone.

I see something in the distance and I run to it, only to find an old speaker box. I'm about to walk away when I hear something come out of it.

"hi im using text to speech so sorry if this sounds weird um you guys are brought here to answer some question i mean no i mean questions uh you all are in separate rooms since its more fun and stuff but uh yeah have fun ill see you all individually so bye i guess i be see you soon" The speaker shuts off, leaving me alone, confused, and a little hungry.

-SCENTY/[NAME.MEMORY.FILE UNREADABLE]-

That was... one confusing announcement- wait. ONE?! I burst into laughter, then wheezing and going into another coughing fit. When I finally calm, I hear someone... or some... thing...

"Hello... Scenty. I will be giving you a few questions." Somebody says and I look up toward him. He sounded like Airy... but he's... a... I actually can't tell what that is...

"Who... what are you?" I demand.

"I am a... lantern...?" The person questions himself but then sighs. "There are so many lanterns these days..."

"So. Who are you, huh? Why are you going to be asking questions? HUH?" I step closer to him. He just stares past me. "HELLO?!" I yell and then he blinks slowly and looks down toward me.

"I'm not airy." He says and I facepalm.

"That's not what I asked." I groan. "You were all like: I'm gonna stare into space. And I was all like: Hello? This guy isn't responding to me. I'm about to- haha- PUNCH HIM." I smile mischievously. Of course I wasn't gonna do that... I just want to have the upper ground for when I get- oh no. I jinxed it. I'm starting to get a little hungry..

"Him?" The lantern asks and I freeze. Uh oh. Did I... call him- them? Did I call that lantern the wrong thing. "Uh... I'd... prefer Xe." The lantern adds, sound more like airy than ever before. Haha... What is lantern, A modern version of airy? The thought makes me laugh a little. "What's... what's funny?" Xe asks.