Dent; Episodes 10-11

(A/N: art by me, assets from one, usual speech about finding a million mistakes after publishing this and- oh my gosh this chapter is long

speech about finding a million mistakes after publishing this and- oh my gosh this chapter is long... um.. yeah, that's why it took a long time to come out... anyways, this chapter follows more of soda bottle and backpack's journey to save everyone from one which leaves plenty of time for soda bottle to sleep in the car(which is what he is doing in the picture because I didn't know what else to put)! Again, pay attention to the warnings. Hope you enjoy his extra long chapter!)

Episodes 10-11; Soda Bottle's pov:

"They... they all think I'm dead." Backpack whispers.

Everything goes silent, including the wind.

"Heh. Guess the wind was a paid actor..." I try to lighten the mood.

"Thanks for trying, soda bottle." Backpack forces a smile. "Let's go find your house."

"Okay, but first, I'm starving. You got any money- oh wait." I say, noticing my question too late. He was gone a long time, he's presumed dead, of course he had no money.

"I wish it didn't have to come to this..." Backpack cringes. He walks up to a random guy just walking down the street.

"Hey.. aren't you supposed to be dead?" The guy croaks. He sounds like a cranky guy who sits on his porch and yells at kids all day. I had one in my neighborhood before I moved because of-

"No. You must be thinking of someone else." Backpack says nervously.

"Alright sonny, what do ya want?!" The cranky old guy says.

"I..." Backpack looks to me for guidance. I shrug, this was his idea. He then looks back to the man and continues, "I was wondering if we could borrow a few dollars... see me and this other guy... we're hungry and don't have money and-"

"Get a job you lazy bum!" The cranky guy, who I now realize is using a cane, limps away.

"Honey! Let me at least give them a few dollars!" A woman, who I didn't notice was there at first, says to the man. "Plus, it's not their fault they don't have a job! They may have gotten fired and not had enough money to pay for their house!"

"Are you saying they live together?" The guy asks the woman.

"I'll give them each five." The woman ignores the man and walks over to backpack. "Here's five for you and five for your friend. Spend well!" She smiles.

"Thank you!" Backpack exclaims.

"You're welcome!" The old woman walks back to the guy and they walk away together.

"Look at this!" Backpack walks to me and show me the money.

"I expected her to give us more. She sounded like a kind old lady who doesn't know where she is or what she is doing." I smirk. "Check the money. It could be twenties-"