Heartache, A Broken Heart; Episodes 13-17

(A/N: art by me, assets from one

(A/N: art by me, assets from one. I also don't know if I'm titling these chapters correctly... Also, is it bad that I only just realized that tray and Whippy creamy turned to their object forms in episode 18 when I rewatched it maybe the third time? haha... My aus are probably really inaccurate in certain points because of that... anyhow, I'm gonna stop making authors notes at the end of chapters. First reason; I'm literally just explaining what happened in the chapter for myself. Second reason; it takes up too much space. Third reason; nothing I write there ever makes sense. And fourth reason even though I know there is more than four; I can't take anything in my stories seriously. That fourth reason explains that odd authors note on episodes 10-11... uh... yeah! Sorry again about that odd authors note on that chapter, or the other odd ones, I can't really take anything in my own stories(even if aus) seriously and I keep making jokes about it- I should really try and fix that... uh- anyways... hope enjoy the chapter! Make sure you have read the warnings in the description, this chapter contains similar things to the last one( like pills, su!c!de). Also I'm asexual so it was kinda hard for me to write this chapter because I kept getting confused on the one sided sodapack stuff- Oh! Another thing. This is another chapter featuring the waiting room and how different it is in this AU! Okay- that's all I think! Hope you like this chapter!)

Episodes 13-17; Liam's pov:

I stretch. What an awesome dream! I dreamt that me and Bryce were married! It was super cool! Scenty was invited *yawn* and the funny thing was subway seat was marrying me and Bryce... I stretch again. Ah, that was good. Sad thing is he never got to finish saying I do.... I open my eyes and look around.

Hm? Did Bryce leave? Did he go shopping?

No, he couldn't have... I researched on texty earlier about side effects of a huge blow to the left- his left- side of his head. I found that it could cause damage to the left side of his brain. I also found out that that could affect his speech, abstract thinking whatever that means, writing, reading, and the right side of his body. I decided to look at the benefit of the doubt, that he would, at most, only be slightly weak on his right arm and leg.

Guess I was wrong.

I first decided to research this on texty when Bryce said he couldn't read what I was showing him. I thought it was probably since he was tired. But that wasn't the case. Once he stepped outside of that car, and fell, I knew that he's never going to get better. I hate to have a pessimistic look on anything, but it's true. He'll never get better. That is, unless we go back to that sparkly room with the chairs and radio... then any injuries we have will heal! That's why I suggested it to him.

But... where is he?

If I can't find him...

We'll never get him to heal...

I roll over and yawn and stretch. When I open my eyes, I realize the chair is in the middle of the room.

That's odd.