Plane Food; Episodes 7-8

(A/N: heeey! Ummm so the art is by me but the assets are from one and uhhhh

(A/N: heeey! Ummm so the art is by me but the assets are from one and uhhhh... yeah... so the warnings are important as always and I'll find lots of errors and things after posting this... you know, the usual speech at the beginning of every chapter of the stories I'm writing, this one and also "one again again." Uh... so yeah. Also a main idea of this chapter is uhhhh someone passing out a lot and having "weird dreams" and stuff so if you don't like that then uh... look at the warnings again and stuff. I like to warn people about what can happen in these chapters because sometimes it's... a lot. Also the chapter title is again a haha funny pun title thingy so yeah.. also I have no idea why these authors notes are starting to look like how I type the way airy talks but uh... yeah. That's it I think. So- uh- pay attention to the warnings in the description, have fun watching the third part of objects starving to death or eating each other, and be careful!)

Episodes 7-8; Soda bottle pov:

Everyone is so thirsty.

They're drinking the water in the tree stump. I cup my hands and take a sip. It's refreshing but I'm... terrified.... Finally the challenge is over and I'm out of the water. Finally...

That's when I look for Backpack... he's nowhere to be found.
I notice scenty crying.
I walk over to her.
"What happened?" I begin to ask. "Where's-"

"Backpack is DEAD!" Scenty cries.

"He's WHAT?!" I yell. "COULDN'T YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING?!" I scream.

Scenty cries more.

"Since Backpack died... no one will be eliminated this time..." Airy says.

"AIRY. FIX YOUR RESPAWN- OR WHATEVER THE HECK IT'S CALLED- BUTTON RIGHT NOW!" I yell.

"Since the next challenge is already ready... you can start now." Airy says and stones fall from the sky next to the stump.

"AIRY!" I scream.

"Get your stone into the stump. The last team to get their stone into the stump looses." Airy says.

"AIRY! WHAT THE HECK?! DON'T JUST DISREGARD DEATH LIKE THAT YOU-"

"3. 2. 1. Go."

"AIRY!" I yell.

I look around and notice no one is doing the challenge...
except everyone from the third batch since THEY can't starve.
Oh yeah, and of the people who want to compete in the second batch, they don't have to eat as often as we do... and are competing too.

I watch as scenty runs over and steals my stone and throws it in.

"Scenty's team is safe." Airy says.

"But- I- I thought that that would- that was Soda bottle's stone!" She yells. "I-I thought that would get him eliminated! It's his stone! So he should get eliminated!