二 ᴛᴡᴏ 二

Chapter Two: Mt

Chapter Two: Mt. Sigiri
W/C: 4356

{*}

As the two Hashira's rushed themselves back to headquarters, Giyuu came to an abrupt stop in the middle of the swole forest. The trees swaying silently, and wind whispering in their ears.

Miyake quirked a brow, and looked down to Giyuu, "What is wrong, Giyuu-San?"

Giyuu grumbled at their height difference, he himself being 5'9 and Miyake being 6'8 The water user rolled his eyes and turned away from the male.

He lowered his head a bit, "I am willing to put my life on the line for that boy and Nezuko. I am certain that she will not eat any humans." Giyuu took in a deep breath, and made deep eye contact with his friend,

"Miyake-kun..."

The Hashira paused, watching the saddened state of Giyuu, even if his face was seemingly calm; Miyake knew something was bothering the water Hashira.

Miyake frowned, his eyes clear and beautifully lit under the moon, he looked up, his hair dancing in tune with the flourishing wind, "The moon is lovely tonight, isn't it?"

"Shut up. You sound like Shinobu-san."

Miyake laughed, and dusted off his haori nervously, waiting for Giyuu to express what he was thinking about, with kind eyes he spoke up, "Are you okay, Giyuu-san?"

Silence, the overwhelming silence that allowed the grass to speak, that allowed the forests creatures to live and wake up to the beautiful arising sun. They hadn't noticed the time, and yet, they didn't care.

The two Hashira's were comfortable and at ease around each other, which allowed Miyake to be nervous of Giyuu's silent treatment.

"I am confident she will not eat a human, Urokodaki-Sensei will bask in the confidence as well... however, the others will not be so open-minded, and... I am willing to kill myself on the fact that Nezuko will not harm humans."

Miyake was shocked, he waved his hands in front of his face, not believing the water user, "Giyuu-kun! You can't be serious! Take time to think about this! You don't know if she will decide to devour a human after she awakes!"

Miyake put a hand on Giyuu's head gently, "If the boy makes it to final selection, no matter what decision you make, I will support you. If this boy becomes the next water user, I am willing to risk it all for you." He smiled at his younger, "It will be okay, I have faith in your words."

Giyuu's eyes started to tear, as he pushed the hand off his head, he huffed, "Thanks..." with a pink tint to his cheeks.

"WHAT A TSUNDERE!"

"Of course!"

{*}

"Excuse me. Would it be okay if I took that basket over there, some straw, and bamboo?"