Diamond | writing prompt

(Give me prompts)

Miyake's broad shoulders were slumped, his head felt heavy and the hate in his chest was making it hard for him to breathe.

He was forced to his knees, forced to stare at the limp and obviously dead body in front of him. Blood forming dark and hateful branches of ponds formed my the mouth of a river around him.

There was so much blood, so many rivers and ponds.

Miyake trembled, his chest heaving erratically as he tried his best not to lash out at the man standing in front of him. Sure Miyake could defeat Muzan if he tried, but with everyone around, Miyake knew that he would not be able to do it safely.

At this point, Miyake was prepared to use that breath to save everyone around him, he stayed on his knees. His head low with curly and wet bangs covering his bold grey eyes, this time, they could not be labeled as dull.

For the hate that buried itself so deep in his heart, his soul, the hatred he held for this man, this monster; it was pouring out of his aura and his tense stance.

Muzan was stoic and almost proud to see the god on his knees, though on the inside, the sheer bloodlust Miyake was emitting created an ocean of insecurity anxiety that crashed against Muzan's rib cage feverishly.

"Never would I think to see you on your knees for me, Miyake-Kun." Muzan smirked, his hand gently caressing Miyake's scalp, "Not like this.."

Miyake sneered, "I will never bow down to a king who's jewels on his crown consist of the souls he has killed."

Muzan pulled away, startled, as there was no fear in Miyake's body. No fear of Muzan, no fear of death itself.

"Just promise me one thing, Muzan, before we die..."

Muzan stepped back as his skin jumped and his seven hearts boomed against his chest..

Piercing, infuriated, and scornful eyes gazed at Muzan with utter anger and hatred. The eyes of a merciless god, golden yellow and glowing like the heated sand of a deserted oasis.

"Make mine a diamond..."