八 ᴇɪɢʜᴛ 八

Chapter Eight: Temari Demon and Arrow DemonW/C: 1233

W/C: 1233

Miyake smirked, "Oh damn," he chuckled darkly, raising his head to glare excitedly at the demons, "I can not wait to annihilate you."

Tanjiro shrunk back nervously, not used to seeing such a dark side of Miyake, "Mi-Miyake-San..."

Tamayo and Yushiro gulped, and watched as the Hashira (unknown to them, the most... well we will leave that for the next chapter..) scowled at the demons as if the were the very sin that would devour humanity.

Miyake stood up amongst the debris, and dusted himself off, letting go of Nezuko and Tanjiro, "But, the fight wouldn't be fun with me, Tanjiro? Why dont you try a bite."

The Temari demon chuckled slightly, though her eyes narrowed in hatred, "Such arrogant slayers shake my bones with hatred. Lets play!"

One of the powerful Temari balls (cmon guys) flies dangerously through the air, Tanjiro warns everyone to get down. As Yushiro protects Tamayo and Tanjiro protects Nezuko, Miyake stands solely in the middle of the chaos, not even moving a muscle.

Susamaru (the Temari demon) laughed childishly, "Hahaha! You were right, Yahaba! This building appeared out of thin air!"

Yahaba (the Arrow demon) assessed the situation, "Yes, it is the work of a demon who can hide things. Are these demon hunters accompanying the demons? What's this?"

"Hahahaha!!" Susamaru squealed, "This is so fun!"

Yahaba grimaced, "Even now, I have to point this out, your way of doing things is immature. Tsk. You got dirt all over my kimono!"

Miyake deadpanned, and looked over the two demons, there was no way they were upper or even lower moons. He huffed and crossed his arms, heavily disappointed that this was not going to be a fun fight for him.

"Oh stop whining! We found them really fast thanks to my Temari, so who cares? And now, we can play!"

Susamaru continued to throw the Temari back into the house, as it flailed supposedly mindlessly, Miyake was unimpressed. For now, he would leave all the "fun" for Tanjiro and Nezuko. Though, he would focus on keeping them alive.

Miyake leaned back against one of the posts, easily dodging the Temari, watching in boredom as the arrow demon kept complaining on how his kimono was dirty.

"Oh please! Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled! And besides, there they are!!"

"A Temari? All this damage, from a toy??" Tanjiro thought in fear.

Yushiro looked upon the demons in disdain, "Are they some of Kibutsuji's minions?"

As Susamaru throws the Temari back into the building, it flies around wildly, then suddenly changing direction as Yushiro tries to protect Tamayo.