𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

| 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕠𝕧|𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚| 𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦

| 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕠𝕧|
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚
| 𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦

Sina peered at the tall 20 feet building made of pure concrete and glass. Nervousness clinging to her every being.

Sina had missed her afternoon class today. Just like the ad mentioned Sina had contacted the company and received her answer with in 24 hours and. She was to meet at the exact location, she just expected it to be such a crowded place.

She even checked the location to make sure the bus didn't drop her off at the wrong stop but nope this was it.

She was scheduled to come in a week at 1:00 pm and no later. Out of nervous she had shown up 15 minutes before the actual time. Now she just stood outside the building like a sore thumb.

It wasn't her skin color that made her stand out, it was what she was wearing. Everyone that Sina saw wore designer suits and pantsuits.

Sina knew deep down they judged her, they always threw her a glare or even a sympathetic look her way.

The words '𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬" stood boldly on the top of the building. Cursive letters silver letters almost blinding her.

"Are you lost sweetheart?" A feminine yet kinda deep voice asked her snapping out her thoughts. A light-skinned man with a birkin purse approached her.

She admired his sense of fashion, mostly his flora gucci shirt. She could right then and there he had enough money to buy her life and sell it.

"No?" She replied, sounding more unsure then she should of.

"You sounded so unsure." The stranger came up to her.

"Im sorry..." she apologized. "You okay girl and you're really pretty."

"Thank you."

"So are you a weirdo that's just standing here or..?" He trailed off while Sina awkwardly laughed.

"Oh no...I was told to come here and Im kinda early then expected." She explained to making him nod.

"Can I see where you received this information?" Without hesitation she showed him the email just so he could back off her a bit.

"Ooh well, Im Justin" He introduced putting out a hand to shake hers.

"Im Sina." She smiled. "You have a really pretty name." He complimented.