𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

(Time skip: 3 months later)

SINYAA MASHAE BROWN

ATLANTA, GEORGIAMAY 15, 20205:45pmAT HOME

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
MAY 15, 2020
5:45pm
AT HOME

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 knees as she folded the small pink, neutral colored clothing into the small grey, and pink back.

Filling the bag with diapers, clothes, bottles, pacifiers, and a brand new pumping machine. To say the least Sinyaa was nervous, the last 3 months had went by quicker then before, now she was 39 weeks pregnant and due anyday.

She hopped the baby would come after her graduation but she knew when ever the baby would come then the baby would come.

"Von!!" Sinyaa called out, she listened as his rapid foot steps coming downstairs before he appeared in front of her. "What's wrong phat?" He asked with a concerned expression.

"Help me up please?" She asked softly, holding out her hand to him. Von walked to Sinyaa, grabbing a hold to her hand and lifting her up.

Ever since she hit her third trimester, everything became more difficult to her, and she got tired easily. Sina would love to meet their angel, but she was sure this would be her last time getting pregnant.

It was mentally exhausting and physically exhausting, everywhere aced, and the constant peeing in middle of the night was not her cup of tea.

"Didn't the doctor say to be on bed rest Sinyaa? You 2 cm dilated." Von voiced his concern. "First off She said just that even though I'm 2 cm dilated, I'm fine. Stop worrying." She waved him off.

"Phat." He called, the base in his tone dropping meant that he was serious. "Why can't you just chill out ma? You been like this since we left the doctors on Monday."

"Im fine Von." Sinyaa replied, mildly irritated. She was pregnant not broken, but she felt like she was. Sinyaa didn't feel ready, all she signed up for, and didn't feel ready.

"C'mon phat talk to me ma." Von sighed,walking behind her, and wrapping his muscular arms around her large belly, gently rubbing where he felt their little girl move, placing his chin on her shoulder.

Taking a deep sigh, she thought maybe it would be good to get some of this off her chest. "I'm not ready Von." She voiced, taking another deep breath before continuing.