𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕠𝕧|𝐀𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞|𝟏 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕠𝕧|
𝐀𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞|
𝟏 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘 as she wrapped Molly's silk hair around the curling wand before letting it go and curling the curl around her fingers. Creating the perfect curl, Sinya softly smiled at her work in hand.

"I can't wait for this semester to be over with." Jeremiah whined. "Forreal though, them mid terms they been givin' us ain' it." Sinya agreed.

"Im so glad I ain go to college." Molly added, making them both mug her. "Girl you white, youn' even gotta have a diploma to get somewhere in life." Jeremiah imputed.

"That shit will fall out the sky and right into your lap." He added, Sinya hummed in agreement but didn't want to say anything just incase they thought she would be picking sides.

"Well- All done!" Sinya had cut molly off, before she could start a argument with Jeremiah like they always did.

"Here." Sinya said handing Molly mirror, smiling at her work. "Oh thank you love." Molly smiled, looking at her dyed Ginger hair freshly curled.

"Of course." Sina slowly started to put up all her thing before heading over to the couch where Jeremiah sat on his phone.

"Damn Sina, yo ankles swollen like a bitch." He pointed out, grabbing her attention. Sinya looked down to see that they were swollen indeed.

"They always do that when I eat too much salt." She told him, waving off the possibility of something being wrong.

"Or maybe she just getting fat." Molly jokingly suggested, which she took back when she seen the frown on Sinya face. "You think im fat?" Sinya lipped quivered as tears threatened to fall.

"W-wait Im just joking." Molly defended. "No you were being serious." Sinya turned into a ball of tears within seconds.

"Mmcht, Really molly!?" Jeremiah shouted, pulling sobbing Sinya into a hug.

"Girl what has been up with you lately?" He asked concerned. "I don't know, I've been tired more then usual. And Im more sensitive than usual." She listed all the things she felt within the pass couple of weeks.

"Aw shit." Sinya cursed catching their attention. "What's wrong?" They asked in union. "I think I might be pregnant." Sinya said slowly looking st the both of them, watching as their jaw dropped to the floor.

"Sinya forreal?" Molly asked excitedly. "Girl you bet not be fuckin wimme." Jeremiah warned playfully.

"Im serious." She defended. "Yall remember when I had that appointment like 4 weeks ago for the surrogate thing?" She asked.