𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

Excuses my mistakes
SINYAA MASHAE BROWN

ATLANTA, GEORGIA FEBRUARY 7, 20203:20pmVon's House

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
FEBRUARY 7, 2020
3:20pm
Von's House

"Shit bogus." Von commented, tossing his controller down on the couch next to him, while Sina laughed at his action.

"You lost,and you mad." Sina gloated, sticking her tongue out. Sina, and Von had a debate on who could win in Cod. Sina said she could, and did just that.

"Ain' nobody mad." He declined, with a clear attitude. "Yeah Igh." Sina chuckled, poking his cheek, she thought he had the cutest frown on his face.

"Watch out." He brushed her off, making Sina frown.

"Von be so serious, I know you not mad about a game you betted on."

Sina not wanting to deal with his attitude, put down the controller, and stood to her pedicured feet. Getting ready to go to his room before he reached out, and gently stopped her from leaving.

"I'm just playin' phat."

"Mhm."

"Don't be like that mama. I was just playin'." He admitted, pulling her in by her waist, and pulling her into his lap. Sina looked down at him with a frown on her face.

Von really hurt her feelings. "I'm sorry." He apologized, he figured he might have took the joke a little too far. Breaking character Sina gave him the biggest smile.

"There go that pretty smile." Von smiled back, his VVS diamond teeth on display. "I wan' know something." She voiced.

"What?"

"Why did you get permanent grillz, instead of the ones you can take out your mouth?"

"Ion know mama, nigga just wanted 'em." He truthfully answered. He didn't have a reason as to why he wanted them he just did. "Oh okay."

"Im hungry." Sina commented, making Von grin at her. "When are you never hungry phat?"

"When I'm sleep." She replied cheekily, Sina phone started to ring somewhere, getting off of von to go look for her phone before finding it in the couch cushions.

"Hello?" She answered, seeing it was her brother's contact she just answered. "Wassam Sina." He greeted.

"Hey Kj."

"How you been? How's the baby?"

"We are doin' good. Im tired alot, and I have to pee every 30 minutes." She hummed, sitting down on the couch next to Von.