𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Excuse my mistakes

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚| 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦|𝟗:𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐦

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚|
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦|
𝟗:𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐦

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒!" Nurse Quiles congratulated. "She is most definitely pregnant." She confirmed, rubbing transducer over her belly more.

Sina's heart fluttered as she watched the sonogram. "Sina." Von called out, snapping her out of her trans.

"Huh?"

"She asked if we wanted a sonogram photo?" He repeated the question. "I mean it's whatever for me." She shrugged.

Von shook his head at her response. "Yeah, wea' take it." Dayvon assured. "Okay." Mrs Quiles said, typing at the keyboard.

"Here you go." The nurse mumbled, wiping the gel of of Sina who sat quietly not saying much of anything. Before handing them a picture of what would be their/ his future.

"I'm glad this all worked out." Mrs Quiles lightly pointed out. "Me too." They said in union unintentionally, Sina looked at Von before laughing.

"Well don't you guys get along." The Nurse teased. "Sumin' like that." Sina muttered, feeling Dayvon burning eye holes on the side of her head.

"Anyways, you and the baby are completely healthy. You are about 6 weeks along." She informed them as they sat and listened.

"Also make sure to take these." Nurse told her handing her a bottle of prenatal vitamins. "Take them every day, it will give nutrients to the baby." She explained.

"Okay, thank you." Sina replied. "And that should be all."

"The front desk will hand you the papers. Just announce your name." Quiles nodded, stepping out of the door frame while walking backwards. A wave was sent from her before the door closed, giving the two time and privacy to gather heir things.

Dayvon turned his phone that was once on, off. An irritated look on his face as he stared at Sina who pulled her shirt back down over her belly.

Noticing the glare on his face, the young woman looked up to see the look on the male's face. "We ain' cool or some?" He asked, watching Sina stand to her feet to given a confused look.

"We are, what do you mean?" She stared at him out the corner of her eye before grabbing her purse to throw over her shoulder.

Von stood to his feet as well, allowing Sina to walk in front of him. "Sumin' like dat'?" He repeated her response to the nurse's statement.