CHP 35: STRANGE GAMES.

Chp 35: Strange games.

Rebecca and Jackson are against the wall, Rebeccas back facing me. They are so engrossed with their kissing that they didnt realize I was here or that they dropped a few books.

I watch in horror, remembering the words of Jackson, 'i promise nothing is going on, i dont like her much myself.'

He lied. I feel heartbroken.

I quickly turn around to get away from this place and while im going out, I make a lot of noise, unintentionally.

I just run out then. I dont even know why I feel so hurt. Is it because of Jackson and him lying to me or is it because he was making out with my enemy?

******

I reach the football field and go straight to mine and Kales bleacher spot.

Why do people lie? I have no problem if he would have told me. It would have hurt much lesser.

"Haley!" I hear someone call my name. I turn around and find a breathless jackson.

"What do you want?" I roll my eyes at him. This is like deja vu.

"I just want you to hear me out please, okay?" He says and starts to make his eay towards me.

"Why should I Jackson?" I ask when he sits next to me.

"Because, because I like you Haley. I really do a lot. And I dont want any differences in between you and me because of that girl. I cannot afford to lose you. Please trust me, just hear me out?" He says.

1) I am shocked, in such a swift manner he just told me he likes me and 2) I dont know if I should trust him. Everytime I catch him do somthing or accuse him of anything, he always has the answer.

The first time was the whole him and Rebecca entering the cafe together, then the party thing where he got a that unknown phone call, the next was the party after the match and him being grounded and then today him and her sitting together for lunch. And now, this. And the worst part is Rebecca is involved in all four times. She is playing this strange game with me

"Haley?" He breaks me out of my trance.

"Jackson I dont know. Everytime something happens you always have the excuse, not excuse but the answer to my accusation. All the other times I trusted you, but now, its too much. This, is too much.

"If anyone else would have told me they saw you and her making out and then if you wouldve come to talk, then maybe I would have listened to what you had to say. But in this case, I saw it myself. You were completely involved as mush as she was." I say what I truly think about all this.

"That is not true Haley. We were down the hall around the library, I was taking notes and asking her questions regarding the project. Suddenly, she just took my hand and pulled me into the library, I think she saw you enter and so she did that.

"The library was silent and I thought it will be better to work there, but I still asked her why we were there and she said she was looking for a book." He says. I never agreed to listen to him but I also havent stopped listening, so he continues.

"And then, I saw your back. I couldnt make out if it was you or someone else, but surely she knew it was you. She dropped a few books on purpose and then just pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. And thats what you saw. It wass all so fast. All this time, she had it planned Haley. She is playing strange games with you and me. It took me some time to react but as soon as you left, I ran behind you. It is just a little more time with her. I am really sorry if you are hurt by this. I didnt mean to hurt you. I never want to. Please forgive me?"