CHP 1 : JACKSON MATHEWS.

Chp 1: Jackson Mathews.

"Hales! Wake up, or you are gonna be super late today!" my mom shouts from downstairs.

3 words - I HATE MONDAYS.

Like seriously, Monday is the most boring day in the week and guess what? My Monday schedule is pathetic, it couldn't have been more boring than this -  Biology, Physics, History, lunch break, Psychology, Maths and Music.

The only good class is music and well lunch too... LOL.

All our classes are of 40 minutes each except music! It's for 1 whole hour. Its my favourite class. I love singing a lot! Its my dream to become a singer one day. All my friends say that I have a lovely voice and all but I don't know yet.

I groan and go in the bathroom to do my morning routine.

* * * * *

"Missy you are seriously gonna be late" my mum says.

"Urgh mom why don't you tell that to Nick? He is not even ready yet." I say while eating my cereal.

"Kiddo I guess you have forgotten that Nick has football practice today and so he is already in school"

Fudge how could I forget? Nick is the co-captain in the team and is really good with that stuff... I guess he got it from me because I am the captain of the dance team. Yeah you heard it right. Dance Team! I love singing but I am a good dancer as well.

"No, no I did not forget... um I was just... I gotta go mom.. see ya" I stammer as I take a banana and rush to the door.

"Whatever" I hear her mumble. As I am about to leave she stops me and says, "Haley listen! I have a surgery to do today so I will come home tomorrow around noon. I don't want any misbehavior from either of you and yeah--" she rambles but I cut her off by continuing.

"....lock all the doors and windows and sleep early. I know mom, I'll take care, don't worry. Bye." I quickly close the door and jog to school.

School isn't that far, it is just a 20-30 minute walk so I prefer walking. Sometimes, when in mood.

***

I walk to my locker and hear Sam call for me.

"Hales!"

Samantha Parker. She has been my best friend since I moved here. She is my neighbour, so we used to spend a lot of time together. We still do but yeah that's how we became best friends. She is more like a sister to me though... you must be thinking if we are neighbour's why don't we walk to school together? Right? Well she is in the volleyball team so every Mondays and Thursdays she has practice to attend.

"Sammy! Why so loud huh?" I ask her.

"You so don't know what happened with me yesterday!"

"What happened?" I wonder, "Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!" I fake screech

"Oh, so you know already?" the excitement from her face starts to drift away.

"Gotcha. I don't know. Now tell me everything in details" I smirk.

"Okay... so I maybe have a date with Ryan." she whispers.

"No way."

"Yes way!"

"I'm so happy for you. But how? I mean what did he say?" I demand for all the details.

"Okay. So last night I was chatting to him when..."she is cut off mid sentence when Kale decides to join in our conversation.