CHP 16: WE LEARN FROM OUR OWN MISTAKES.

Chp 16: We learn from our own mistakes.

I wake up late today and hurry everything making a mess here and there.

Sleepy ass Nick is still snoring and mom has gone to the airport to see off dad.

"Wake up! Nick! We are late!" I wake him up once I am ready.

"Two more minutes, please." He turns over to his other side.

I have no patience in me right now so I go to his washroom get some water in a mug and pour it on him.

"The heck?!" He wakes up with a jerk.

"It is 7.40! We are dead! Go change right away and come down fast." I yell and go downstairs.

"Okay." I hear him say.

I wait for him for five minutes and he finally comes down.

"Lets go."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Gladly I drive super fast and reach school just in time.

My first class is maths so I take my books from the locker and rush to class.

After math I get to meet Sam in Physics and she tells me how good her date with Ryan went. Honestly, they make a really cute couple. And after that I tell her all about the dinner and she just keeps winking at me whenever I say Reece's name. For god knows what reason.

Right after that I get to meet up with Kale, in History, the most fucked up subject ever. (No offense to the history lovers) But I just don't get that why we need to study this boring useless subject. Like its in the past, the history, we teenagers do not care. So just do not waste our time and yours. If only it was so easy to explain it to the management board. And who in hell keeps two periods of torture back to back?

"Are you even listening to me?" Kale snaps me out of my trance.

"Yeah, sorry. What were you saying exactly?" I smile sheepishly at him.

He has been going on and on about how he asked Jess out and how she was so shocked at first and then finally said yes to him and he is just so happy and they have been inseparable ever since and how excited he is to take her out on their first official date this Friday as boyfriend and girlfriend and what all he has planned blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, whatever he is saying is too cute and I totally wish that my boyfriend would do stuff like that for me but yeah I know not happening.

"Haley." He calls out. Shit I again wandered into my thoughts. He will be so mad if I ask him what he was saying again.

"Yeah?" I play safe.

"Do you agree with me?" He asks.

"Yes." I say. Even though I have no clue on what I am agreeing on.

"Alright so you are saying that I should get her Lilies. Sam said roses were better..." its more like he is talking to himself.

I chuckle at him when i see him writing the pros and cons of each flower. Such a dork.

"I think because its your first date, you should get her Lilies, because like you both have just started to date, cmon. And even if she wont like it get her roses the next time, yeah? Its not like she will break up with you for the wrong flowers you get her. And I quote, ' we learn from our own mistakes.'" I smile at him.

"Oh gosh. You are just the best aren't you?" He grins from ear to ear.

"Oh yes. So I have heard." I wink at him and the bell rings indicating that the period is over and its lunch now. Finally, a few more hours and I will be home.