lanta

Before she knew it the year had passed, she was thirteen and had her 'first moon blood' or so her brother and host thought

Before she knew it the year had passed, she was thirteen and had her 'first moon blood' or so her brother and host thought. Dany had started bleeding when she was eleven, she just knew how to be discreet. She saw the look the two men exchanged when they found out, she immediately knew they were getting ready to marry her off.

She was not blind to the fact Viserys was attracted to her or that Illyrio found her attractive in her head she was at least 40 if you added the years she spent as Daenerys. So, she was not naive to the thoughts of men. She had to admit she could see why her silver blonde hair and violet eyes proved her ethnicity but her lightly tanned, toned but curvy body drew attention to her.

She had grown into her curves and unfortunately seemed to be cursed with big breasts in this life as well. If she had to guess she was currently a C-cup, and it bothered her as she had to change the wraps around her chest often. The girl knew she drew in male attention.

She began packing her undergarments in between them were the wrapped scrolls, the crown and the necklace she had hidden so long ago. Her brother had to sell his crown instead. She placed a few dresses inside and finally; she packed a secret she had long hidden, during their constant moving, she had come to own three dragon eggs.

This bag was stuffed under a loose floorboard in her room, luckily the servants did not pay much attention to her either due to the fact she was not important. The young girl made her way out of the room, she wore a dark dress with red flowers in her hair. She looked like an innocent little princess and that was the image she was going for.

Silently, she entered the library, where Illyrio was trying to persuade Viserys to betroth her to Khal Drogo neither noticed her as she approached and sat near them. She schooled her expression to one of sadness but understanding.

"I'll marry him" the two men spun to face her in surprise making her voice a bit shaky she continued "If I marry him my brother will get warriors to help him become king, yes?" She directed the question to Illyrio knowing that those words alone would get her brother to agree.

When the man nodded, she knew that Viserys was sold at the thought of an undefeated Khal helping him get the throne. He would do anything for the throne. As she exited the room, he looked at Illyrio "Do it" he commanded before following his sister, it was a shame, he would not be able to marry her, but sacrifices had to be made.

He watched as she walked towards the gardens from behind, she looked like his mother every step was graceful it made her look like she was floating. Plus, she was wearing the family colours and her hair was braided in a manner that was done by their mother who often told him it was a Valyrian style.

As far as he was concerned his sister looked like a Valyrian noblewoman. He watched as she admired the flowers with a small smile then looked to the sky before one of the handmaidens came to get her. The handmaiden was the bastard daughter of a lord of Essos she had silver-blonde hair and deep blue eyes she spoke Valyrian and the common tongue. Viserys loved to sleep with her as she was his favourite.