Tōma lantēpsa

Margaery sat in the rose garden drinking tea; her husband had screamed at her the night before reminding her that he could always annul the marriage

Margaery sat in the rose garden drinking tea; her husband had screamed at her the night before reminding her that he could always annul the marriage. Of course, the Tyrell woman didn't believe him after all they needed this alliance. 

Her pleased smile disappeared when she saw Princess Sansa walking over a small smile filled with disdain appeared on her face. The Northern Rose was dressed in a light blue velvet dress the top dipped low exposing her slightly tanned skin and cleavage. Magarey couldn't help but scoff when she noticed the slit on her thigh a dress for a whore. She gazed with jealousy as the girl's long red hair flowed down her back. Even when she was dressed like a Dornish whore Sansa Martell still looked like a queen.

Margery was fully prepared to ignore the woman when she noticed Lady Ayra walking beside her dressed in black with a plunging neckline and a slit, the sleeves of the dress billowed as she walked the sheer material allowed for a glimpse at her toned arms. Both women entered the Pavilion and sat in front of her. Margery studied Lady Ayra her dress had detailed embroidery on the shoulders of stark wolves and Targaryen dragons small buttons seemed to pull the dress together. It seemed the two daughters of lord Stark were dressing as whores.

Sansa spoke first "Alicent Hightower went mad after all her children died according to historians, she grew to loathe the colour green she forever regretted fighting against the blacks, I wonder if you are aware of these facts Lady Tyrell."

Margaery paled as the bright blue eyes filled with disdain met hers, she glanced away only to meet Lady Ayra's and she then looked at the table. "No, I was not "she whispered as fear gripped her heart Ayra now laughed softly "Oh good it would be such a disappointment if you were to be lusting after power that is not yours, I would have had to kill you".

The three women knew that Arya was being serious as she was the executioner. Yet the youngest Stark female was not done "Do be aware we shall be keeping an eye on you and if I were in your position, I would keep my head down and start producing heirs" The two women rose and walked away as if they had not threatened her. Margaery shook with fear before hesitantly finishing her tea and deciding that she would take the advice given.

Olena Tyrell sat listening in the hidden pavilion behind the roses and just smiled at Daenerys who moved her chess pieces both women sipped on their tea as if they had not heard the hidden threats given to the young Tyrell. "Ah to be young and inexperienced she was not even aware that her tea was mixed with aphrodisiacs or fertility concoctions. Lady Sansa truly is the only woman who dares to wear green and it's due to her hair colour, Margaery was bold and foolish".

Daenerys just sipped on her tea before glancing at the unsullied guards "We are all naïve in our youth aren't we" Olenna watched the girl and nodded in approval "Daenerys Targaryen was the ruler she liked and supported the girl had a brain and knew how to use it. "About Willas who is he to marry?" Daenerys smirked and looked over to Willas who was walking with Missandei the two were laughing.

"According to my friend, it is best that he marries for a child with a woman who does not want to raise the child" Olenna raised her eyebrow until she saw the lady that approached them, she could not place the young lady until a few minutes later she recognised the girl. "The Lannister girl, Tywin's niece "Daenerys hummed and watched as Willas kissed the girl's hand and she blushed.

"They can be married in three days" Olenna mumbled while glancing at the girl she had heard rumours of the girl being beautiful and quiet but most of a girl who did not desire children. The wild Lannister, Olenna watched and wondered why the girl was agreeing now. Daenerys sipped her tea with a satisfied smile "She has crushed on Willas for years apparently in her youth she stated she would bare no heirs but his, truly she is more lovestruck than wild".

Olenna chuckled before shaking her head "Oh to be young and naïve" The two heads of their houses just looked at one another and smirked. Both had grown out of their naivety quite early in life so to see it in others was amusing.

___

Sansa and Ayra had entered the red keep with bright smiles as they chatted. Both women were not prepared for their men to be sparring with the unsullied. Ayra smirked and walked forward grabbing a set of daggers from the strap on her thigh and quickly threw them. Immediately the unsullied turned to block the daggers as both men moved quickly to get their spears out of their hands. Grey Worm looked over at Ayra and gave a rude gesture that she just laughed at "It seems your awareness is lacking you".

The man just sighed and stepped out of the arena mumbling curses in Valyrian, Jon watched with interest as the man just ruffled Arya's hair and jogged off. The Queens Captain of the guard was said to be quite close to her court and it showed. What surprised him was when Sansa entered the ring and looked at her husband "Shall we".

It seemed that the sand snakes had drilled practising deep into her skin and now the woman was not afraid to train. None of the group noticed Lady Stark watching from the castle with a frown. She was not pleased with the recent developments. Both her daughters had taken to dressing like the queen and her court. Both of her daughters wielded a weapon. One of her daughters was a murderess. Her sons had taken to this new rule happily and welcomed it, while her husband was ecstatic and less stressed but was once again bowing to a Targaryen.

Ayra was set to marry Jon who really was a Targaryen, this news seemed to make the northern men quite pleased as it ensured House Stark always had an ally in the crown. Robb had married a girl that taught herself smart. And she could not be sure all these changes were good. The woman looked away from the window and at her husband who seemed to be quite happy. She had to wonder if she married Brandon would she have been happier?