Sīkuda lantēpsa

Catelyn Tully sat in one of the many dining rooms of the Wolves Den as this palace had been so aptly named

Catelyn Tully sat in one of the many dining rooms of the Wolves Den as this palace had been so aptly named. She watched as one of the young servant girls guided her youngest daughter into the hall. Ayra's hair was in a braided style that was unfamiliar to her she had seen the Queen wear it on her more relaxing days but never bothered to learn the name. She was surprised with how long her daughter's hair had grown.

 It was no longer thin and frail looking but thick and had many waves. Unlike Ayra's usual attire, she wore a dress of grey with a silver belt around her waist and from her neck to upper shoulders another silver accessory like armour was over the slate grey gown that flowed as Ayra walked. It was modest and she finally felt comfort seeing it.

"Ayra you finally look like a lady" she spoke with a bright voice and eager expression Ayra however just frowned and did not respond. Causing Catelyn to pause and really look at her daughter she was no longer the little girl she so freely scolded. Ayra had grown and clearly disapproved of her comment. Yet did not care enough to deal with her mother's forceful attitude just yet. 

 Soon after Sansa entered her hair was styled similarly to what Princess Elia used to do before her death. Catelyn assumed it was a style of Dorne. Her gown to Catelyn's horror bared her chest even with its long sleeves and southern design she despised it. Her face grew pale when she noticed the slit, but she said nothing as her eldest sat down. "Mother" Sansa greeted her before giving Ayra a bright smile "I see you wore the gown".

Ayra nodded before turning back to their mother who seemed to be thinking "Sansa your gown is" Before she could continue Sansa cut her off "My husbands least favourite he despises it he was quite upset when he realised, we would not be matching today. As I normally wear Dornish clothing" Her wording was clear and caused Catelyn to change the topic.

"Ayra the gowns you have been wearing recently" Her daughter raised an eyebrow "What of it" Catelyn frowned "They are inappropriate" now Ayra smirked "Shall I tell the Queen you find the original dress of her ancestors inappropriate" Suddenly Catelyn felt trapped and swallowed her pride "No you do not, but about your engagement he is your cousin Ayra".

Finally, she found a topic she could control Sansa scoffed and leaned back "And what of it he is a Targaryen of the North the children Ayra may eventually bare would-be Lord of Drift mark and Lord of Dreadfort neither would have to be a second son"

Catelyn paused her daughter was right but she could not bring herself to accept it Ayra however did not care and just smiled "I am happy with the arrangement and so is father and Robb" She had been silenced effectively so as well finally Ayra chose to speak more "Bran's promised is a wonderful girl have you met her mother?"

Catelyn paused and turned to Sansa who was also nodding "Ah yes Princess Shireen such a darling girl" Catelyn felt her heart stop the girl with greyscale was who her son would marry. Ayra as if hearing her thoughts continued talking to Sansa "It's a shame few see past her scars such a beautiful, kind, intelligent girl".

 Now Catelyn was tongue-tied her daughters seemed to know how people saw the princess but still accepted her. Sansa decided to add more fuel to the flame "Bran adores her they study together in the library and Father and Lord Baratheon agree that Bran would be the Lord of Storm's End if he marries her".

That was it the perfect thing for her son he would be a lord, now she just had to find someone for her youngest and every one of her sons would have a good position her eyes lit up at the thought and she seemed ecstatic never noticing that both her daughter had played her into complying. Now they had to dela with the obvious rumours "The Queen is furious with the little Hightower green stunt our good sister attempted apparently someone in the small council meeting asked if we starks were truly loyal to the throne"

Catelyn paused and lowered her head before drinking her cup of wine "We are loyal to the crown and will continue to be no need to be concerned with those stories" The rest of the dinner passed quickly before her daughters left. Catelyn sat in the room looking at the fire before nodding to herself there was a new ruler and a new dynasty it was time she got with the rest of Ladies and followed the trends.

___
Robb Stark looked at his wife who seemed to be behaving her gown was off and she was emerged in the tub for the past few weeks since his sister had talked to him and father his wife had been willingly climbing into their bed for more than sleep. He couldn't say that he did not enjoy it its was just that she was always hiding the sounds she made. It seemed that she had listened to the septa a bit too much for his liking.

He had assumed that she was currently pregnant as she had not bleed in a moons time and was still drinking the teas and wines his sisters were sending her. He was tired and annoyed with his wife he did not love her and he could not stand her attitude. Luckily the Queen provided a way out and Lady Olena did not object as she apparently gotten her grandson a suitable lady through the Queen and a proper arrangement for the future.

Robb slipped out the bedroom and made his way into the streets moving towards the whorehouse not caring if someone saw him. However, he did not enter instead he sighed and turned around bumping into a young woman who watched him with wide eyes. She then turned and walked towards the Royal Palace guiding him inside through secret passages. "Lady Ayra was worried that you would harm your image but it seems she did not need to worry" Robb sighed and sat down his eyes glued t her as she spoke "your name" the woman smiled "Jeyne Westerling" his eyes widened as he recognised who she was.

"Why are you here and not with your father?" the woman laughed and sat next to him "I am the Queen's Lady in waiting" The two unexpectedly talked deep into the night before slipping off to their respective Palaces. Neither knew that at that time the Queen and Ayra both read the report of their meeting the next morning with bright smiles before burning the papers.

Authors Note

Heyyy I know its late but I was debating if I should follow the book ship or show ship. In the book Robb Stark married Jeyne Westerling. The show replaced her with Talisa. Jeyne genuinely loved Robb however she was betrayed by her mother who worked with the Lannisters. She remained unmarried for two years mourned his death. So I think she and Robb deserve happiness.