Vōre lantēpsa

It was said that Daenerys Targaryen was the greatest queen to ever rule the seven kingdoms

It was said that Daenerys Targaryen was the greatest queen to ever rule the seven kingdoms. She built clinics, and schools and ensured the wellbeing of her people. She rebuilt homes and cities she turned the seven kingdoms into a land of free worship and respect.

She was called 'The Wise Queen' as she found cures for illnesses thought fatal and implemented new methods of agriculture, trade and medicine. She was also named the 'Warrior Queen' For all the times she fought beside her husband and sister Princess Ayra Stark-- Targaryen on the battlefields of Essos.

She was named 'The Just Queen" for her wisdom and fairness in passing judgment and dealing with all cases regardless of the person's social standing. Queen Daenerys also known as "The Kind Queen" her love for her people and care for orphans and abused people caused many to name her a saint.

In her 35th year of life, King Consort Drogo returned to Kings Landing with one of the many greats-grandchildren of Shiera Targaryen who later became the second husband of the Queen. She was a true ruler, a mother, a warrior and a judge.

Queen Daenerys was recorded to have sixteen children by her 45th name day. Eight of her children fathered by her first husband and the last eight by her second. She who had brought back the age of dragons lived to see the return of magic in her bloodline. Queen Daenerys lived to see her 110th name day before passing the throne to her daughter Queen Daenyra Targaryen.

It was said that Queen Daenerys blessed by the gods had come to save them, in years to come many would remember the words of House Targaryen with reverence and fear. For as wonderful and Loved as Queen Daenerys was many never forgot that she was also the Dragon Queen and her reign had started in Fire and Blood. 

The History of the Seven Kingdoms

The History of House Targaryen 

His Royal Highness Draenor Targaryen Emperor of Essos

Author's Note

This is the end of the Dragon Queen I thank you all for reading, I am currently writing the second book in this series it will be during Daenerys Reign but focusing more on her children. If you are interested note the book will be posted on New Year's.