Hāre

A wedding was a long celebration and Daenerys was ensuring that she looked like a bride she had taken care of her skin and rubbed every inch of her skin with jasmine and lavender oil

A wedding was a long celebration and Daenerys was ensuring that she looked like a bride she had taken care of her skin and rubbed every inch of her skin with jasmine and lavender oil. After ensuring that the room was clear she took out her dress which was white, but the material was flowing and very light she had fashioned it after a dress from her first life. She had paired it with a pair of flats she could ride wearing heels but that would not be appropriate.

On her finger was the last gift she had ever gotten before Sir William died it was a double-headed dragon ring when he got it for her, she often remarked how it was too big and every time he told her that it was not for now but for when she got ma...

On her finger was the last gift she had ever gotten before Sir William died it was a double-headed dragon ring when he got it for her, she often remarked how it was too big and every time he told her that it was not for now but for when she got married.

Viserys stared at his sister as she walked towards them his eyes flashed to the ring it was one of the things his sister fought him to keep, and he could not blame her Sir William was all they had left, that ring was the last thing she had gotten from him. As she walked towards the Khal many of the khalasar observed their new Khaleesi she was a warrior this they had heard from the blood riders of their Khal.

They knew she spoke their language and that her people were called the blood of dragons. Their new Khaleesi was young, but she was strong they did not miss the fire in her eyes or how she had fashioned her hair in their styles.

They saw how her eyes admired the weapons and how she looked sad not to gain one. Khaleesi was a warrior woman who did not fear blood and violence this they understood when she gave a bloodthirsty grin as the battles waged on in front of her. Yes, the blood riders were right there Khal had picked the perfect woman, she was not soft and innocent.

The Khal had also noticed that his Khaleesi was enjoying the festivities, it seemed that he picked a good woman one who would not disappoint him or his people. He watched as Jorah the Andal came and offered his Khaleesi books and to his amusement, his Khaleesi put on an innocent almost weak face, so his Khaleesi did not trust the man to see past her mask, yet she trusted his people.

His Khaleesi knew something about this man but chose to keep him close she was a devious one, and yes, he liked her very much. He watched as she thanked the fat man for the stone eggs while her brother looked on with jealousy. Something in the way his Khaleesi looked at the eggs told him there was more to the story.