Izula

She did not know where they were riding too but she was not bothered by it as she had gotten used to riding years ago and knew how to take care of herself

She did not know where they were riding too but she was not bothered by it as she had gotten used to riding years ago and knew how to take care of herself. However, she was happy to stop and start setting up camp. She had noticed her brother's annoyance before but did not care as she dismounted and made her way over to the Khal his blood riders took notice of her sword and admired the hilt.

That was when Jorah approached her "Khaleesi if it were not a problem, I would like to spar with you" hearing that Daenerys grinned before nodding.

The Khal and his men watched in interest as Daenerys stood waiting for Jorah to make a move and after a few minutes, he did.

To his surprise, the Princess moved quickly, and she had yet to unsheathe her sword as he attacked, she just dodged "Is that all you got Ser" she taunted.

Now Jorah was getting frustrated seeing this Daenerys finally pulled the sword out of its sheath and Viserys who was observing marvelled at the sword it was made from Valyrian steel and on it was his sister's full name.

The Khal was also in awe of his wife's weapon. It suited her it seemed that someone had made this weapon only for her. The Khalasar watched on as the battle between their Khaleesi and her brother's guard waged on it looked like a deadly dance however their Khaleesi was a dirty fighter they watched as she played with her opponent before her blade was against his neck and right behind him was their Khaleesi.

She stepped back and tilted her head downwards before putting her weapon back in its sheath and walking over to the Khal who kissed his wife. She had impressed the Khalasar, and he was proud of her as she leaned into him before looking over to the Andal and giving him a smirk "Before Ser William died, he thought me the basics of wielding a blade as we grew up, I continued my training I came across many who had no issue teaching me how to wield a weapon regardless of what it was"

Her words were translated to the Khal and his riders who looked at their Khaleesi as small but deadly, yet they were not afraid just very proud that Khalasar had such an amazing Khaleesi. Most Khalasar's had no warrior women but this one their very own Khaleesi could fight in battle. Tonight, she would get a braid as she has won her battle.

Viserys felt conflicted as she observed his sister there were many things, he did not know about her. He was annoyed that she was able to use a weapon and that she was better than him with a sword. What annoyed him the most was that she carried herself as if she was the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

He was jealous the anger filled him, but he held back from saying a word he needed the Khal and his army. Turning to the handmaiden Illyrio gave him he took her by the arm and dragged him into the tent throwing her on the ground and loosening his pants before turning her over. He did not care for needless activities.

Doreah had tears in her eyes as the brother of her Khaleesi used her like this while she had been used to being treated like this it never made her feel better. She knew that he treated Daella, the personal handmaiden of the Khaleesi. While the girl took pleasure from the prince, she did not love him. Doreah however had fallen for the young prince and was jealous of the attention and gentle treatment Daella had gotten.