Prologue

Y/N L/N, a student of-well "former" student of Union Academy. He was kicked out due to him not possessing any kind of power. No semblance, sacred gear, chakra, not even a quirk.

He was considered the laughing stock of the entire school and was severely bullied. He only had two friends and those friends were Ryuko Matoi and Naruko Uzumaki.

Ryuko and him were great friends since he never tried to hit on her and they got along well with eachother. They grew to have feelings for eachother but were both too shy to confess. Naruko and Y/N became good friends easily because she knows what it's like to be considered an outcast.

Now here he was laying in the middle of nowhere in a pool of his own blood since the headmasters sent him on a mission with his bullies on purpose just to get him killed.

He wanted- no he needed power. He just didn't know where to began. He started crying for his friends and his first crush.

He closed his eyes waiting for death to take him...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why are you crying?

He opened his eyes to see he was in a dark place. He couldn't see anything but he saw something that made him feel like this person was either his savior, or his executioner.

 He couldn't see anything but he saw something that made him feel like this person was either his savior, or his executioner

Y/N: Who are you?

???: I have many names. But my most common name is Sonic.exe. and you are mine.

Y/N: W-what do you mean?

Sonic.exe: Just answer me this question. Do you want power? Do you want to get payback for all the things they did to you?

Y/N: I would but...thats not what I truly want.

He raised a non-existent brow as he tilted his head, his smile not faltering.

Y/N: I want to kill all the fakes and change this world for the better. But I need power, power that will make them ants compared to me.

Sonic.exe: Well I can help you with that. But I want something from you.

Y/N: Let me guess my soul?

Sonic.exe: Oh no no no, that's quite a common thing for me. But I want something else. For you to become my successor.

Y/N: Successor?

Sonic.exe: You see lately I've been bored with what I've been doing. So I figured I'd come to different universes. That's when I came to this one specifically and found you. I've seen what you've been through and safe to say....it make me feel disgusted by them. And I am an entity of pure chaos, evil, death, and destruction!

Y/N:.....

Sonic.exe: So will you become my successor?

Y/N: Is there any catch? Any hidden part of the deal that I'll be making?

Sonic.exe: Your smart, but don't worry, there are no catches, no tricks, no schemes. You have my very word.

Y/N: Will I ever return?

Sonic.exe: That is all up to you.

Y/N:....Then I'll accept.

Outside into the real world we see a bright red flash of light engulf a small portion of the forest itself. Many of the heros, shinobi, huntsman and Huntresses investigated it out only to find nothing except a broken broadsword.

A/n: For those curious, yes, this is indeed my very first Union Story. I've seen many and I thought I'd give it a shot as well. Now you may be wondering "Why did I pick Sonic.Exe of all individuals?" right? Well the thing is he's insanely OP and he's one of my top three most favorite OP characters. And also cause why the hell not?