Gaining more Allies

It was Evernight Castle where we see Salem a,kn gwith other people in a meeting room.

Salem: So I sure you all know why we're here?

AFO: Yes. Union along with their returning student.

Dabi: I'll say one thing for certain. I've seen what his girls did to overhaul and I can already tell they ain't no push overs.

Pein: Yes. So he managed to set the tailed beast free from. Its host. That would make our job easier and difficult at the same time.

???: Oh is that so?

Everyone was on gaurd as the wall blasted open revealing Y/n, Fleetway and Tricky floating inside the castle.

Y/n: So you all really want to do this?

Many of the villians inside were getting ready for a fight but...

AFO: LOV, stand down. We know when we met our match.

Salem: Same with you all as well.

Cinder: But mistress-

Salem: I said stand down!
She growled.

Y/n: Well at least some of y'all have a brain unlike Union.

Reverse Flash: So why exactly are you here?

Y/n: Well thats actually simple really. I'm here because of a simple alliance of sorts.

This seemed to pique the leaders interest.

Konan: And what do you mean by "alliance"?

Y/n: To put it simply, many hero groups are planning to overthrow Union and right now we need the man power to do so.

Dabi: And what exactly do we get out of it?

Y/n: A chance at redemption? Maybe a chance to prove others that heros are more villianess than the real villians themselves? Maybe even a chance at revenge?

Luthar: And what of those who aren't willing to work with you?

Y/n didn't say anything as he snapped his fingers and a large body crashed through the roof and impaled him through chest with his weapon.

GoSCarnage: Then I will be more than happy to enjoy my next meal!

Reverse Flash: You think us speedsters will be afraid of that?
He asked sounding cocky.

Y/n: Oh I already came up with something like that.

A dark black and red blur appeared seeing as it was a speedster but yet it looked more like a walking corpse wearing the suit of one.