The CrowFather & Strangers

Y/n: Azazel? Well didn't expect the leader of the Fallen to show up out of the blue.

Azazel: Yeah, but listen. I've been trying to find you so that maybe you and I could talk about something important.

Y/n: And what exactly would it be you want to talk about?
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Azazel: An Alliance.

Everyone looked with shock. Even Y/n and his group were completely shocked by this.

Y/n: An Alliance? If you don't mind me asking why exactly?

Azazel: I'll be honest with you. Though many of the supernatural harmed and tormented you for a long time. I've noticed that the fallen haven't done anything to harm you whatsoever.

Y/n thought about it for a nit and came to realize that he was right. The only supernatural being that have harmed him were either Devils or Angels but never the Fallen.

Azazel: And when I heard about your death it made me feel bad that someone like you was harmed for something so stupid. Honestly when I heard you died I wanted to get you into the Grimori so that you'd become a fallen. But I see someone else beat me to it.

Y/n: Well, your not wrong. But why exactly should I trust you? How do I know that you won't betray me at all?

Azazel: I figured you say that. But you can trust me, really. Truth be told Union wanted to form an alliance with me a while back but I refused seeing as if I did then it would've been bad not just for me, but for every fallen out there. Which is why....

He said as he held out a piece of paper.

Ozpin: W-wait! Thats....

Azazel: The paper that declares my allegiance to Union.

He tore the paper itself into many pieces and threw the pieces in the air. This action shocked the Headmasters to their very core. Even Y/n was a bit taken back by this action.

Sirzechs: Azazel, what are you doing!?

Azazel: Doing the right thing you damn siscon!!

Ironwood: So you would be willing to betray Union just because of a mere brat!?

Azazel: A "Brat" who could bring the entire supernatural world to its knees and beg for a ounce of mercy. That's why when I heard you were back I decided to try and find you so that we can from an alliance.

Y/n: So your willing to leave the supernatural just because your afraid of me?

Azazel: Truth be told I never really cared about Union and all that. But when I heard what they were doing to you, it made me sick to my stomach. Especially what the supernatural have been doing.

Sirzechs: Azazel you do this, then you'll be an enemy and traitor of both Union and the Supernatural.

Azazel: Heh, you should know me by now Sirzechs....I was never a rule follower. So kiddo, what do you say?

Y/n:..I'll....think about it. Though we will be discussing more about this at a later date.

Azazel: How about couple weeks from now. Meet me at the Grimori.

Y/n: Very well then, see you then, CrowFather.

He said as he and his group walked through the doors. As soon as they left, Azazel left via a magic circle liking the little nickname.

A few minutes the group were wandering the halls of Union looking for Ryuko and Naruko. But they heard a voice...a voice that Y/n was hoping he would never hear again.

???: Y/n...is that you?

He turned around to see that the person who called out to him was none other....then Sona Sitri.

Y/n: Sona....

Sona: Look, I just wanted to say....even if you don't accept, I'm fine with it. I just wanted to say that....I'm sorry about what happened to you before....well your death.

Y/n was silent for a solid minute while his friends and girlfriends looked at him wondering how he will react....

Y/n:....*sigh* Listen Sona, you never hurt me in any way possible. And you did help from time to time, well at least to get me to the infirmary. I am willing to forgive you....

Soma was about to speak but she was cut off by Y/n...

Y/n: But you'll need to earn my trust. I hope you understand...

Sona: It's alright, I completely understand. I'll leave you and your friends be.

She said as she walked away....

Y/n: Hey!

She looked over to see Y/n walk over with his hand put i n the form apof a hand shake.

Y/n: How about we start fresh? Hello there, my name is Y/n L/n. I am an Omnipotent Demon God, I hope we become great friends in future.
He said with a slight smile on his face.

Sona: Hello there Y/n, my name is Sona Sitri. A Devil who is also the younger sibling of Serafall Leviathan. I hope we become good friends in the future as well.
She said as she shook his hand with her own small smile on her face.

After the exchange Sona and Y/n went her separate ways as the group looked at him with cheeky smiles.

Y/n: You say a god damn word, and I will be the last person you want to talk about....*annoyed sigh*

He teleported to around the corner as he grabbed someone by their throat. Only to see that it was....Izumi?

Y/n narrowed his eyes at the greenette while his eyes were met with those of pure unadulterated lust and insanity. A feeling he knows too well, but didn't think too much of it.

Y/n: Give me one reason why I shouldn't kick your damn ass right now?

Izumi: Because I know for a fact you wouldn't dare hurt your future wife.~
She said as she had her tongue out trying to lock his hand.

He let go of her as she fell to the ground, he looked at her with complete disgust. While she returned the look with a look of lust.

She attempted to tackle him only to have her head grabbed as her head hit the wall knocking her unconscious.

He left her there as he walked to his friends while Karumi looked at him with eyes of suspicion as he looked at her confused. Until she said...

Karumi: Why do I smell another woman off of you?

He started sweating a bit nervously as he explained that he had to deal with Izumi. She accepted the answer....for now. But little did anyone know was that he put something into her mind, and it was only a matter of time before she would meet this person.

I AM GOD!!! (Union x Crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें