I'm Going to Kill the Child

When Jian Luo's wrist hurt, he felt like his bones were about to be crushed.

Teacher Wang's face was approaching, and those eyes contained contempt that almost turned into reality: "What age are you, who are you still playing this hard-to-get game with?"

Jian Luo sneered, raised his foot suddenly, and kicked him under the waist fiercely.

"What!"

Suddenly there was an exasperated scream in the corridor, looking at Teacher Wang's twisted face, Jian Luo felt relieved in his heart, took the opportunity to withdraw his hand and turned around and ran.

Teacher Wang in the back slowed down, gasping for breath, and ruthless: "You dare to kick me?!"

Jian Luo ran as fast as if he had a powerful little motor on his leg. He could run as fast as he found the exit of the corridor.

"Stop!"

Teacher Wang chased after him, and he was about to catch up. He stretched out his hand to grab Jian Luo's arm.

Suddenly almost in an instant, no one could see what was happening, and an object flying in the air hit Teacher Wang on the shoulder.

"What..."

Teacher Wang bent down in pain. His left shoulder couldn't move at all. It was a strong tearing pain. He touched his shoulder with a trembling hand that was still good. It was an unbearable pain. He exhaled.

Jian Luo looked back in surprise.

Lu Shifeng stood at the other end of the corridor, looking at this place expressionlessly. He was wearing a straight and orthodox military uniform. The sun was shining down by the window, but he didn't give people any warmth. The sharpened blade is so daring to approach.

Dark Star people's bodies are strong.

Even though Teacher Wang suffered such an injury, he still did not fall down, he just knelt on the ground and whispered in pain, "Who is it? Come out?!"

Not far away, Lu Shifeng took a step. The man's steps were calm and elegant. Every step he approached seemed to be stepping on the apex of his heart. Jian Luo watched as Lu Shifeng came over he took two steps back.

Finally, Lu Shifeng stood in front of him, raised his eyelids and glanced at him: "What are you doing."

Jian Luo blinked, as if thinking about how to explain the current situation, and finally said, "Just, I'm running for my life, didn't you see it?"

Lu Shifeng glanced at the person on the ground: "Why is he chasing you?"

Teacher Wang's shoulder hurt so bad that he didn't have the strength to raise his head at all, and his heart was full of anger, so his tone of voice naturally rushed a little: "I'm chasing your shit, I warn you, no matter what you are who, mind your own business, tell you, this human is the first thing I like, if you are interested..."

'Boom!'

A crisp gunshot rang across the corridor.

Just now in the corridor, the endless babbling and arguing stopped abruptly.

Lu Shifeng's eyes were so dark that he couldn't see his emotions and anger, and even Jian Luo couldn't see where the gun came from. Teacher Wang on the ground froze and collapsed with a 'pop'.

Jian Luo's eyes widened.

Suddenly, he thought that Jiang Jiang had told himself that the military had the right to kill first and then file. If he said that, Lu Shifeng could not be able to do it, could it be possible to give this teacher to...