End Gracefully

Jian Luo's eyes fell not far away.

About 10 meters away from him, where is Su Liang standing, she doesn't seem to have changed much from when he left. She is wearing plain clothes, her hair is up, and her temperament is gentle. Face to face, she actually wiped her face first.

Jian Luo was stunned for a moment, and then walked over without knowing whether to laugh or cry: "Mom."

When he got closer, he realized that his younger brother was also there. He had not seen him for so many days. He had grown taller, the childishness on his face had disappeared a lot, and he looked a lot more mature. He saw that Jian Sheng's eyes were slightly red.

Su Liang hugged Jian Luo and cried bitterly, "Luoluo!"

Jian Luo thought it was okay, but when she cried like this, his nose was a little sour. He quickly said, "Okay, mom, there are so many people here, let's not be ashamed here."

Only then did Su Liang sniff her nose and stop her tears. She raised her hand to stroke Jian Luo's face and sniffed: "Look at you, how thin you are."

Jian Luo touched his nose: "It's okay, the food is actually pretty good."

Every day, there are big fish and meat. Lu Shifeng also brings him some fresh winter fruits from outside in different ways every day. Life is actually quite interesting. In fact, he thinks that he is 80% fat. Weeping and feeling emaciated.

Su Liang's tears were about to fall again: "You child, you always don't make people worry..."

On the warship, there were many strangers around, and the dragon cub in his pocket finally couldn't hold back, but Jian Luo refused to let it out, and his father did not let the dragon cub out, but he didn't dare to be disobedient, otherwise he would be beaten by his father again.

'Chirp'

The cub's screeching sound resounded in the cabin.

Long Aotian screamed anxiously, and its voice was not loud, but the nearby dragon clan also heard it, especially Secretary Jin behind him heard it more clearly. For a moment, Jian Luo felt that his body could be caught by the fiery gaze. Burn out the hole.

He coughed lightly and glanced at Lu Shifeng.

Lu Shifeng said, "Let's come out."

Then Jian Luo lowered his head and said, "Come out, don't run around."

Long Aotian was the first to stick out his head. The little black cub slowly stuck out the dragon's horns and head. A pair of blood-red eyes looked around the new place vigilantly and curiously. Stop and turn around.

Secretary Jin behind him took a deep breath. She didn't expect that this was actually a pure blood, and it was the figure of the Marshal. The miniature version looked cute.

The soldiers standing guard nearby are all looking at the cub. This is their first real cub with flesh and blood in thousands of years. It is healthy and lively. It has the blood of the dragon family. It is the hope of the world, so It is bound to be loved by thousands.

'Chirp'

The global hope is that another one has come to the fore.

The black little dragon Long Batian was dissatisfied with being stepped on by his elder brother. He swiftly climbed onto Jian Luo's shoulder and sat down. He looked around calmly, even calmer than Long Aotian.

Jian Luo simply hugged the quietest sister out: "Is it suffocating?"

Su Liang, who was standing opposite, was stunned. She stared at the three little dragons for a moment. The current dragon cubs are only about the size of Jane Luo's palm, but they are so beautiful, with shining scales under the light of the warship, vivid eyes, vigorous movements, and a small identity seems to contain a very huge energy.