Rival

Jian Luo was stunned: "Teach, educate?"

"Well." Zhan Wentai's gaze moved down, and finally stopped on Jian Luo's lower abdomen: "It can be used for prenatal education."

"..."

You don't have to.

Jian Luo also touched his stomach subconsciously, and was very curious: "It's only two months old, will it be conscious?"

Zhan Wentai motioned Jian Luo to follow him: "Prenatal education is not only for it, but also for you."

Jian Luo pointed to himself: "Me?"

It turns out that this is still a package, yes, the Dark Star can really refresh his cognition again and again.

Zhan Wentai walked on the road with a sideways glance, and everyone he saw along the way bowed his head to say hello.

The temple of the high priest is a tower-like building, and the whole building is white. After entering the hall, there is a lifelike phoenix statue standing in the middle.

Zhan Wentai said, "Come with me."

Entering a small elevator from here, Jian Luo tentatively said, "That, Lord Priest, can I ask?"

Zhan Wentai: "You said."

"What does the Prenatal Church teach?" Jian Luo remembered that this was a dragon cub: "Does it teach the knowledge of the dragon race?"

Zhan Wentai glanced at him when he heard the words.

Although the literati did not say it clearly, Jian Luo actually came up with a meaning similar to "the mortal with fish lips" from the middle grade.

'Ding dong.'

The elevator has arrived.

Zhan Wentai took Jian Luo down from the elevator. The two of them came out one after the other. The red high beams and the retro carvings were eye-catching. The whole floor was filled with the heavy aroma of history. At the end of the bookshelf, there are countless books on it, and just looking at it makes one's head buzz.

Finally, they stopped in front of a row of bookshelves.

Zhan Wentai said: "Learn from here."

? ? ?

A question mark slowly emerged from his head.

Jian Luo stammered: "I learn?"

"These are the most basic." Zhan Wentai's voice was low and steady, and he himself had a sacred and noble taste, and his words were naturally more like a gift from God: "It's not difficult to learn."

Jian Luo looked at the stacks of heavy books: "No, no difficulty?"

Zhan Wentai picked up a book casually, and said, "This row is the history of the Dark Stars over the years, followed by the macroscopic theory of the universe, and the knowledge related to scientific research and religion is generally not taught to the outside world, but considering the To the great contribution you have made to Dark Star, Dark Star is very grateful, and in order to repay the kindness, it will all be passed on to you."

? ? ?

Well, kindness will be revenge?

He's just a poor, poor cook!

Why are you still learning this!

Jian Luo's face was wrinkled, and he betrayed her son without any integrity or lower limit: "Otherwise, wait for the cubs to come out and give them this kindness, it's all the same."