Packet Capture

Jian Luo fell stupid.

Lu Shifeng gave him a deep look: "Where's the medicine?"

"Er... medicine?" Jian Luo held the empty bowl in his hand and felt a little sad in his heart: "Just, I just finished the medicine."

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Have you finished drinking?"

The man repeated meaningfully, his tone extended, and even the ending was lengthened, making it sound like the apex of his heart trembled.

Jian Luo bit his head: "Well, I'm done drinking."

The corner of Lu Shifeng's mouth tickled: "Drinking in the bathroom?"

"..."

Jian Luo nodded randomly: "Yes."

Lu Shifeng leaned against the door: "I don't know, do you have the habit of drinking medicine in the bathroom?"

NO, I have not.

Jian Luo wanted to strongly object, but in the end he had to bite the bullet: "Yes."

There was silence all around.

Half an hour.

Lu Shifeng opened his mouth: "Then you should feel uncomfortable in your stomach now. Drinking this medicine will have such side effects."

Luckily I didn't drink it.

Jian Luo responded indiscriminately: "Yes, it's quite uncomfortable."

The room fell silent again.

Lu Shifeng's dark eyes looked at Jian Luo. Those eyes seemed to be able to read people's hearts. The man sneered, "I lied to you."

Jian Luo raised his face, shocked: "Huh?"

"There is no side effect of stomach pain after drinking it." Lu Shifeng said lazily, "Your stomach hurts? Do you want me to find someone to show you."

Jian Luo's heart sank.

He raised his eyes cautiously, and met Lu Shifeng's smiling eyes, which made people tremble, and it seemed that he had been discovered.

Thinking that he might have to drink it later, Jian Luo couldn't hold back: "It's mainly because this nutrient solution is really too hard to drink!"

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't lie to you." Jian Luo sat on the sofa with a bitter face: "I feel like if I drink it, it will be like swallowing poison."

"..."

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Didn't you say you've finished drinking?"

Jian Luo gave up: "Take a sip."

Lu Shifeng sneered.

Jian Luo on the sofa seemed to give up, and he was almost salted. He really couldn't blame him. The main reason was that Lu Shifeng got these strange soups casually, which was really unacceptable.

Lu Shifeng took the first two steps and walked over.

Jian Luo sat up and was a little nervous: "What, what's wrong?"

"These are all for your body." Lu Shifeng said in a deep voice, "If your body's nutrition can't keep up, you will suffer in the end."

"..."

I understand the reason.

Jian Luo unconsciously stroked his lower abdomen and sighed: "I know, I will think about it."

Lu Shifeng gave a low "um".

Jian Luo buried his head in the sofa and glanced at him sideways: "Don't you Dark Stars feel bitter?"