𝟵

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘"𝖠𝖶𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
"𝖠𝖶𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦"

𝗦ince Owen was on sick leave, Judd was placed as Captain of the 126. Their next call was at a gender reveal party gone wrong. A man had gotten burned from grill flame because of the powder used to reveal the gender.

Once they were done putting out the fire, the team starts to pack up to leave, until a pregnant woman wailed in pain. Adrienne snapped her head towards her and she immediately knew she was going into labor.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" Mateo asked.

"She's coming!" The woman wailed. Adrienne knelt down in front of the woman and looks up at the man rubbing her shoulders.

"Sir, how many months is she?" Adrienne asked.

"Uh, seven months. It's too early," The man replied. Adrienne attempted to calm the woman down, just like Paul did when she was in active labor with Estelle, but it didn't seem to work.

The woman just knew that her baby was going to come right at this moment. Paul and Adrienne glance over at Judd.

"Judd," Paul says.

"What?"

"Since Cap's gone, you're in charge," Paul replied.

"Oh, right. Uh... oh, right. All right, so go inside, get... get sheets, towels, anything that's clean," Judd ordered.

"Get on the radio, tell them that we need an RA unit ASAP," Judd shouts out, "Hey, then grab that med kit off the truck, come back with it. You can help Adrienne with anything that she needs."

"Me?" Adrienne shot up a look at Judd.

"You're certified, aren't you?" Judd asked.

"You can do this. You're almost there. Take a deep breath and push," Adrienne instructed,
"You got this. Remember take a deep breath and push."

The woman cried out in pain as she delivered one more push. A few moments later, Adrienne was holding the baby in her arms. Paul helped clean the baby up as Mateo watched over them.

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" Mateo announced.

"That's impossible. That— that cloud was pink," The father of the baby says, "It was pink, man."