𝟭𝟰

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡"𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖢𝖪"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
"𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖢𝖪"

𝗧he call Adrienne went on with the team was at a restaurant called "Saddle Ranch". The crowded restaurant were cheering for them as they walked through. 

"Okay, guys, the strippers are here," A woman commented. As they passed through, Adrienne could see hands reaching out to touch them. She swats them away. The team arrive at the scene where a woman had her head stuck in a tail pipe.

"What's her name?" Chimney asked.

"Betty," A man replied.

"Jennifer," The woman corrects.

"Sorry, I thought you meant my truck," The guy says. 

"This is your truck?" Bobby asks. Adrienne knelt down to examine the woman. Adrienne payed no attention to the conversation happening above her. There were noticeable bruises on her, which made Adrienne concerned.

"Where'd she get these bruises on her arm?" Adrienne asked as she stood back up.

"That wasn't me," The guy responds.

"It's from the bull. She rode it, like, five times," Jennifer's friend replies.

"These things are meant to increase the power of the engine," Adrienne informed, "TSA 230 saw should do the job."

Bobby snaps for Chimney to grab the required tools. The guy who the tailpipe and truck belonged to tried to protest against their decision.

"What?! No, I spent 1,200 bucks on that tailpipe," He complained. Adrienne moved out of the way so Bobby could do his job. Two of Jennifer's friends were flirting with Buck and Eddie.. or at least trying to.

The guy who was worried about the tailpipe was checking out Adrienne the entire time she was bent over.

Bobby successfully cuts the tailpipe around Jennifer. Once freed, Hen and Adrienne helped Jennifer sit upright.

"We need lube," Buck says.

"I have some!" Jennifer's friend exclaimed. She hands it to Chimney, who tosses it Adrienne, who then tosses it to Buck.

Buck swirls the lube into the hole Bobby cut. Adrienne held onto Jennifer's shoulders as the tailpipe was pulled off her head.

Adrienne was helping the woman gather herself together when she felt a presence behind her. The guy was just about to grab on to Adrienne, when she extends out a hand to stop him.