18

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡"𝖡𝖴𝖢𝖪, 𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖴𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
"𝖡𝖴𝖢𝖪, 𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖴𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸"

𝗕efore she even knew it, Adrienne was back at home. She was only there under the condition that she would check in with Bobby and Athena every 2 hours.

Adrienne had Channel 8 news blasting on the tv. A woman by the name of Lola was standing on a highway sign with a sign of her own labeled "SEE ME NORMAN".

Out of nowhere, Lola flashed everyone. Adrienne was quick to cover Estelle's eyes, even though the news didn't show anything.

"Okay, time to change the show. How do we feel about Miraculous Ladybug?" Adrienne asked. She didn't expect an answer from Estelle, "We're gonna watch it anyways."

Not even fifteen minutes into the show, Estelle dozed off to sleep. Adrienne carried Estelle upstairs to her bedroom to put her to sleep.

Maddie invited, no, forced Adrienne to go to the bar with her. It was the first time in a while since she arrived in LA that Adrienne was going to have a full night out. She was in the car with Maddie fixing herself up before they head inside.

"You ready?" Maddie asked. Adrienne nodded, and the two exit the car and head inside of the bar. She expected it to be just her and Maddie, do when she saw Chimney and Buck, Adrienne wanted to leave.

"Uh, you invited my sister and Adrienne?" Buck asked. Maddie and Adrienne made their way over to where their table was. Maddie sat next to Chimney, making Adrienne sit awkwardly next to Buck.

"Hi. Sorry we're late. I don't know why I took the freeway. I always regret getting on it," Maddie says. She threw her purse to Adrienne, who puts the bag beside her.

"Because you are an eternal optimist, that's why," Chimney replied, "Are you hungry?"

"Oh, yeah, should we get that thing we got last time?" Maddie asked.

"Uh, last time?" Buck questioned. The waitress soon arrived with their drinks. Adrienne didn't hesitate to snatch her drink up and take 6 quick sips.

"A Celine Deion Sanders combo platter, please," Chim said to the waitress.

"Oh. Good choice."

"Why, thank you."

"Cheers," Maddie and Chimney clinked their drinks together, then clinked glasses with Buck and Adrienne.