TPC - 40

MAR's POV - Tahiti 9pm...

'Take this dick' I groaned as I slammed into Cee, and she was tryna run from me. 'Ain't this what you wanted ma?' I whispered in her ear and she kissed me, deepening it with her tongue. 'Stop all that running then' I said, and slid into her again.

We was out clubbing and when Cee gets liquor in her, she gets horny. She was rubbing up on me the whole time, and I knew what she wanted. Making her act up and shit.

'Mm shit baby this feel good. I love This dick' she giggled and I chuckled lowly as I slammed into her.

'You love this dick baby?' I asked her and she nodded. 'Nah use your words' I said and she sighed, as the tears run down her face.

'Yes baby I love this dick' she repeated and I bent down and kissed her again.

'This your dick baby' I said and she giggled again.

All she do is laugh when she drunk.

'And this your pussy baby' she slurred and I laughed and she came on my dick. 'I wanna have your babies. We gon have a big familyyy' she drug out and I laughed.

'You painting your dick baby?' I asked her and she nodded.

'Yes baby, I'm painting this sick' she panted out as I slammed into her, and our skins continued to slam against each other.

We finished up and rode out our climaxes together.

***

'Mama, get up. We going to the beach' I shook her awake and her eyes opened up quickly.

'Ight lemme get up, lemme get up, lemme get up' she joked and she got up and got into the bathroom to get her hygiene together.

Whilst she was in the bathroom, I heard her phone ring. It was Imani, so I let it ring out. Then she called again.

'Baby, whos calling me?' She shouted from the bathroom.

'Imani, whatchu want me to do with it?' I asked her and I heard silence for a second.

'Imma call her back when we get back from the beach. It probably just her wanting to see pictures or something' she said, coming outta the room butt naked.

Damn.

I walked up on her and kissed her on her neck. 'You still want my kids mama?' I kissed her and she moaned into the kiss before she pulled away.

'Not right now' she said and I kissed her again, and deepened it with my tongue. 'Okay, maybe just one' she joked and kissed me again. 'Now let me get dressed baby'

'You want me to take your pics for you' I asked her and she smirked at me before nodding.

'You know me so well' she joked and I chuckled lowly.

2 hours later...

————————————————————————
@celamariee

————————————————————————@celamariee