Character Sketch

Neil Khanna:

1. Humble
2. Loyal
3. Loves his family and respect and loves his in-laws.
4. Married to Avni.
5. Agrees to family's decisions because he feels that they think for his own benefit.
6. Workaholic- works like a robot.
7. Hot and Handsome hunk.
8.Works in his father's office as CEO but in the Mumbai branch.

Avni Mehta Khanna:

1. Sweet, Cute and Bubbly.
2. Works in her father's office, does work from home.
3. Married to Neil.
4. Loves her family and in-laws a lot.

Neil's Parents & Avni's in-laws:
Prakash Khanna- Dad.
Shweta Khanna- Mom.
They live in Delhi.

Avni's parents & Neil's in-laws:
Ashish Mehta- Papa.
Neela Mehta- Mumma.
They live in Mumbai.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Line:

So the background of the story is that Prakash and Ashish are businessmans who met in some businessman's function and became friends. Later they had family gatherings many a times and both loved Avni and Neil. Prakash wanted Neil to marry Avni and same goes with Ashish so they had a talk and expressed their views on getting their children married. They agreed but wanted to ask their children's opinion so they went to Mehta Mansion where Avni was told that Neil is a nice guy and same goes with Neil who told that Avni is a nice lady and they want her as Khanna's daughter-in-law. Avni and Neil being obedient agreed to their parents and both got married. Avni got shifted to Neil's flat. They live their because Neil was alone who is living in Mumbai. For a month Avni observed Neil's behavior he was as cool as ice. He talked to her only if he had to tell something or inform something. Then after a few months Avni got habitual to it. Neil was never bothered for her. Avni also didn't told about this to her family or in-laws because she thought Neil would change slowly in time but it is almost year now to their marriage but he is still the same.
Where will there story proceed? To know do read Arranged Love.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Love Love😊

And yes, please read and vote for my other stories as well and thank you for the love you are giving me till now for my stories.