Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    In midsummer, cicadas sing, and the entire campus is covered in the golden glow of the sun.

    Just in time for recess.

    The students in the classroom boiled instantly.

    Qi Yu was sitting at the table, holding a pen in her slender white hand, and was doing a question with her eyes downcast.

    Quiet and out of tune with its surroundings.

    Until she heard a few girls chatting in the back row mention her name.

    "The new transfer student, Qi Yu, is so pretty."

    "Just not very talkative."

    "Maybe he's from the countryside, and he's afraid that if he talks, he'll reveal his country bumpkin look." "

    No way, Qi Yu doesn't look good. Like, and being able to transfer to our school halfway, the background must be unusual.”

    “Don’t you know?”

    “She is the youngest daughter of the Qi family in the north of the city who was kidnapped to the countryside for 16 years. I grew up in the countryside, and I haven’t received any elite education, so I don’t know the world.” “

    Oh my God, how pathetic.”

    “Wait, Qi’s family in the north of the city?? That means that the super handsome school bully Qi Chen in the third year of high school is her... Brother!!"

    "That's right, so do you still think she is pitiful?"

    The Qi family in the north of the city is one of the two giants in Lingcheng, and they have a very rich background. It's no one's turn to be pitiful.

    A few girls gossiped as if no one else was around, while paying attention to Qi Yu.

    Although she didn't want to admit it, Qi Yu was indeed beautiful. She had a small face, but her facial features were exquisite. Her long, fluffy hair was tied into a ponytail, with slightly curled ends, hanging down the back of her porcelain-white slender neck.

    It is obviously a pure and immortal beauty, but because of the black hair, snow skin and red lips, the strong contrast of the three extreme colors is inexplicably attractive.

    Everyone's eyes turned from envy to pity and then to faint citric acid.

    At this moment, suddenly—

    a gentle and gentle girl knocked on the table behind, and said softly:

    "Everyone, don't talk about the new classmates. When you come to a strange environment, Qi is already very nervous. I hope you can help me a lot." Caring about new classmates."

    Nervous?

    As the central figure of the topic, Qi Yu's fingertips holding the pen paused slightly.

    Who is so sharp-eyed?

    The two of them haven't spoken, so it can be seen that she is nervous?

    Thinking to himself, Qi Yu didn't speak, and instinctively raised his face to look at the voice.

    Unexpectedly, the girl's gentle voice sounded in her ear first: "Hello, classmate Qi. I'm the class monitor Xu Manyu. I asked for leave a few days ago and didn't come. If you have anything to do, you can find me." Qi Yu's pupils shrank for two seconds

    : "..."

    Wait?

    Xu what? eddy! !

    The corners of Qi Yu's originally curved lips froze suddenly, and she suddenly raised her eyes to look at Xu Manyu who was standing by the table.