Chapter 61

Chapter 61 (Girl with twinkling eyes, delicate red lips,...)

    Outside the cold villa.

    Qi Yu was wearing a smoggy blue thin woolen coat. This place is far away from the urban area, and the greenery is so good that the temperature is a bit colder than the city center.

    She was still wearing an autumn school uniform, with a pair of slender and beautiful long legs bare.

    However—

    beautiful is really beautiful, and cold is really cold.

    She also didn't expect that she was actually at the door of Xie Jing's house and couldn't get in? ? ?

    The door of the villa is not open.

    Only Butler Xie's voice came from the upper monitor: "Miss Qi, my young master is not here, please go back."

    Qi Yu was cold and angry.

    At this time, when I heard Butler Xie's words, I was immediately annoyed and laughed: "You are usually inseparable from your young master. Now you are at home, but he is not     ?

    "

Yu was speechless at such blunt words.

    It's really impossible to tell a lie in front of Ms. Qi, because she will expose it quickly.

    Embarrassed.

    Normal people know that this is an excuse for rejection. After everyone hears it, even if they know it is an excuse, they will leave.

    But Ms. Qi is not an ordinary person.

    People directly dismantle it.

    Butler Xie coughed lightly, trying to maintain his butler qualities: "Miss Qi, please go back."

    After speaking, he wanted to turn off the monitor.

    Qi Yu suddenly sneered on the spot: "You ask Xie Jing to come and tell me, and I will leave immediately when he tells me to go." The

    girl's delicate and bright facial features, because of this cold smile, inexplicably have a kind of sharp beauty.

    Housekeeper Xie wants to turn off the monitoring.

    but found out——

    It couldn't be closed.

    Qi Yu pressed the phone a few times in a slow manner: "Either let me in, or all the surveillance cameras in your villa will be destroyed."

    Housekeeper Xie: "..."

    Almost forgot Miss Qi's ability.

    Qi Yu added unhurriedly: "Actually, I also cracked the electronic lock of your villa, but I just don't want to trespass." "Thank you,

    butler, don't think about it anymore.

    " Miss, don't be impulsive."

    Inside the villa.

    If Shen Yan'an hadn't been in the wrong situation, he really wanted to laugh.

    No wonder this little girl was able to take down Xie Jing, look at her courage: "Master Xie has never been threatened like this before, right?"

    Butler Xie had no choice but to run to disturb their young master.

    But did not expect.

    The young master, who had a miserable expression on his face, did not allow anyone to touch him, and did not want to see anyone, unexpectedly stood at the door.