Chapter 27

Chapter 27 (Look, you did something bad~ [There are heavy...)

    Suddenly, Qi Yu's mind popped up—

    in the dark corner, the young man's soft lips were pressed against her ear.

    There seems to be wind all around, and it seems to be the shallow breathing of a young man.

    "Huh?"

    His second brother's dangerous voice made Qi Yu's reverie dissipate without a trace.

    When it comes to pretending to be stupid, Qi Yu feels that no one can compare with her.

    She opened those peach blossom eyes that were exactly the same as Qi Xun's, clear and innocent: "Second brother, what are you talking about, what tooth marks?" "Is it

    on my ears? Did you read it wrong?"

    Qi Xun looked at her Hydrating and clear eyes.

    I really doubted myself a little, could it be that he was wrong.

    "I'll take a look again."

    Qi Yu wanted to watch even after hearing this, and leaned back, "Second brother, what's on your mind all day long." "

    I'm still an underage baby."

    "Are you entertaining? " I've been waiting so hard that my brains have exploded."

    "It's about teeth marks, why don't you talk about hickeys?"

    Qi Yu was playing very slippery.

    By the way, I asked Ms. Bai to serve as a shield: "Mom, you have to take care of your second brother, so that he doesn't act badly!" Ms.

    Bai was admiring the pictures of beautiful boys, and glanced at her son coolly: "If you are free, you can Learn to act hard, don't stare at your sister all day long."

    Qi Xun: "???"

    There is something wrong with him caring about his sister.

    Wait, how did this become his fault.

    Qi Xun still believed in his eyes, although it was only a flash, but it was obviously a tooth mark.

    Qi Xun didn't leave, so he sat on the armrest of the sofa and looked down at Qi Yu: "Did you go out with that Xie Jing today?" "Why are you talking to your brother-in-law?" Ms. Bai slapped

    her , without mercy.

    What?

    They are all future brother-in-laws!

    Why doesn't he know.

    Qi Xun looked at his sister in shock, "Baby, you really fell in love!!!" "

    Ms. Bai, what's wrong with you, you actually encourage underage to fall in love!"

    Ms. Bai felt that her son was young, how could he be with an old pedant? like.

    Now that you are young, don't talk about the youth of puppy love, is it considered a complete youth?

    The whole family is now Qi Yu's youth is the most complete.

    Ms. Bai absolutely does not allow anyone to hold her back, and said angrily: "What's wrong with the puppy love? It didn't delay study, and it didn't affect others

    ?

    " Xie Jing juvenile dates people to learn!"

    "What about you, you don't have puppy love and don't study, and you can't even learn acting skills, it's shameful." After