Chapter 42

Chapter 42 (From now on you are a toy [...])

    Chenghua Middle School.

    Qi Yu took a big white cat weighing nearly ten catties to school together, and soon went to the campus forum.

    #奇神bring pets to school. Photo.jpg#

    In the photo, there is a slender girl in a British-style school uniform, with a not-so-small big cat lying on her shoulder.

    The cat half-closed a pair of azure eyes, probably aware of the person taking the photo, it lazily opened half of them.

    The girl and the cat.

    Simply a perfect match.

    ——Ah, ah, today I was killed by Qi Shen again.

    ——The cat is so cute, I really want to pet it.

    ——By the way, is it really okay for Qi Shen to bring a cat to school? The teacher won't allow it, right?

    ——It should not be allowed, the school rules have said that pets are not allowed.

    ——Ah, doesn’t Qi Shen know the law and break the law?

    ——Could it be that this is an exception for Xueshen, just like Jingshen doesn't need to go to school, and Qishen can bring pets to school in the future.

    ――Although she is very cute, but...the school rules are still school rules.

    ――Ah, it feels like the house has collapsed.

    ——Woooooh, Qi Shen is not the kind of student who knows the law and breaks the law, I don't allow you to slander Qi Shen!

    ——Upstairs really looks like a crazy fan...

    ——I am a crazy fan of Qi Shen, do you dare to say that Qi Shen is not worthy of Meow?

    ――There is no fuck to say.

    ——…

    Although everyone dared to discuss it on the forum.

    But no one dared to stop Qi Yu from asking on the spot.

    Qi Yu came to the classroom unimpeded along the way.

    "Wow."

    The students in the international class exclaimed when they saw Qi Yu approaching with a cat in a fair manner.

    Dabaibai felt that students like Qi Yu were really noisy.

    It stretched out its paws to cover its ears.

    Then she lay lazily on Qi Yu's shoulder and meowed a little.

    Hearing its complaints, Qi Yu swept it as if: "You insisted on following."

    Da Baibai: "Meow!"

    Presumptuous! The shit shovel reprimanded me!

    Qi Yu slapped down its cat face: "Be quiet, class is about to begin."

    Then he took it off his shoulders and stuffed it into his desk: "From now on, you are a plush toy."

    Big Bai Bai: "Meow!!" Presumptuous!

    Qi Yu's surprise at Dabai Bai's reunion after a long absence has almost dissipated.

    Return to the previous way of getting along.

    This cat can't be used to it, the more it is used to it, the better it will be.

    Dabaibai lay mournfully in the narrow desk.