Chapter 54

Chapter 54 (The charm of the little fairy is insulted, can this...)

    Qi Yu quickly ran back to her room.

    Even the second brother called her to have dinner later, but he didn't have time to agree.

    As dusk approached, the only room in the room was the dim light coming in from the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    Soft and quiet.

    It became more and more obvious that Qi Yu's heart was beating violently.

    Qi Yu's voice was a little weak: "Crooked, I was downstairs just now."

    Finally, the young man's clear and pleasant voice came from over there: "Miss Qi is really busy today."

    Qi Yu: "..."

    Look, it really is to Xingshi guilty.

    After all, she answered Xie Jing's call in a daze in the morning, rejecting his invitation for a date today.

    It was on the hot search in the afternoon.

    This slap came too fast.

    Fortunately, Xie Jing couldn't see her eyes at this time, otherwise he would definitely be aware of her guilty conscience.

    Qi Yu coughed lightly while covering the microphone.

    Take another deep breath.

    Let yourself have to maintain a rational mind to deal with Xie Jing, otherwise it is easy to be agreed to a treaty that forfeits power and humiliates the country.

    After her heartbeat calmed down, Qi Yu said in a complaining tone: "It's not because my third brother said he was fat and not handsome, so he insisted on letting me accompany him to the club to fight.

    " Let’s just watch the boxing match."

    "I never thought that that crooked nut would insult our people, can you bear it?"

    "Can I bear it!"

    "As a flower of the motherland, I definitely can't bear it."

    Qi Yu Baba talked for a while, and finally concluded: "I didn't do this on purpose, it's all about me."

    "I'm innocent."

    Xie Jing patiently listened to her, and then changed the subject: "So... where     is     Lin Beicong?

    " Jing Pingping's flat voice came from the microphone, and fell clearly on Qi Yu's ears: "Oh, that club belongs to the Xie family."     Qi Yu: "..."     This is so embarrassing.     Xie Jingsheng was afraid that Qi Yu would not be embarrassing enough, so he added slowly: "I know everything you do." "     Including... the coach whose hand was interrupted by you."     Thinking of that coach, Qi Yu suddenly looked at him. There was a touch of horror: "Is that coach still alive?"     Even if he touched her little hand through the boxing glove.     But according to Xie Jing's domineering possessiveness, Qi Yu suddenly had a bad feeling.     Sure enough—— Xie Jing     's     indifferent tone came: "Since your hand is useless, then you don't want it     .     " Children, we are the flowers of our motherland, how can we be so bloody."     "Hurry up and take it back."     Xie Jing pursed her thin lips speechlessly when she heard Qi Yu's words.     What the hell is going on in her mind all day.     Not wanting to talk to her about other men, Xie Jing said, "See you in the music classroom tomorrow."     Qi Yu looked at the hung up phone.     It feels like a prisoner on death row being suspended.     He let out a long sigh of relief.