Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    The black luxury car with smooth lines stopped at Qi's villa.

    Qi Yu was followed by a little tail, and the siblings went home like Siamese twins.

    Hearing her brother's noisy voice, Qi Yu suddenly regretted showing her skills in front of him just now.

    Qi Chen: "Big Yuyu, quickly tell brother how you did it?" "

    Baby Yuyu, can you hack our school forum too?"

    He has long been displeased with school forums, where students secretly take pictures from time to time his post.

    There were too many stupid questions, Qi Yu covered her ears, and ran upstairs as soon as she entered the door.

    However, Qi Chen is tall and has long legs, so he can easily keep up with her.

    Qi's mother was arranging flowers in the living room, seeing how 'intimate' the two brothers and sisters looked, she immediately smiled.

    Originally, I was afraid that the two siblings were too close in age and would not get along well.

    Now it seems that there is nothing to worry about.

    With the old mother's gratifying smile on his face, Qi Chen followed his sister upstairs.

    The bedroom door.

    Qi Yu opened his arms to block the door: "Girls' boudoir, men are not allowed to enter."

    Qi Chen forced her into his arms and pushed the door: "Girl who is more manly than brother, don't shout."

    Qi Yu: "..."

    Shit!

    Who is the man!

    She is a little fairy.

    Unconvinced, Qi Yu was thrown onto the sofa by her brother as if lifting weights.

    Sitting up completely, the messy strands of hair stuck to Bai Shengsheng's little face, like a little lunatic.

    "Say it again."

    The voice was sweet and soft, without any momentum.

    Qi Chen stroked her hair very affectionately: "Tsk, no matter how manly you are, you have to be a refined man."

    Qi Yu: "..."

    Qi Chen, you're done.

    The pure brother-sister relationship ends here.

    He has a thick skin and cannot be driven away, so Qi Yu chose to give up.

    The old god Qi Chen was sitting in front of Qi Yu's makeup table that had turned into a desk, flipping through the book at random: "Who did you learn from to crush the boulder on the chest and hacking skills?"

    God damn the boulder on the chest...

    Qi Yu's lips With a twitch of the corner, the table fell apart before long, and it became a boulder in the chest.

    Seeing his younger sister's speechless expression, Qi Chen happily raised her tender paws: "Tsk, where did you get such strength?" Qi

    Yu felt that if she didn't give him an answer, probably this person would not be able to get out .

    With a serious face, he withdrew his hand: "This is the power of knowledge."

    Qi Chen smiled: "Pfft..."