Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Squirrel is a qualified guide.

    After walking to the exit, squinting her eyes to adapt to the sufficient light, Cen Ge realized that she was on the edge of the foothill farthest from the top of the mountain.

    Lingnan Ci Cenge stepped out and covered his eyes, feeling a little uncomfortable.

    Cen Ge was already looking at the changes in the foot of the mountain in amazement.

    The sky and the earth are vast, the originally lush vegetation has become much sparser, and there are dozens of shabby houses with strange shapes.

    A disciple of Qingxi Peak in a turquoise robe wandered among the treated trees, squatting down occasionally to see the growth of the plants.

    A disciple of Nanyun Peak wearing a bright yellow robe was watching sadly. From the corner of his eye, he saw Cen Ge holding a squirrel. As soon as his cute eyes lit up, his sadness turned into joy, and he asked with a smile, "What about Chi Yanfeng?" Little senior sister, did you catch a spiritual pet?!"

    Cen Ge shook his head, poking the fluffy and fluffy squirrel.

    Facing the magic flame sword with full spiritual pressure, they have to use all their spiritual power to avoid the fate of being crushed by the spiritual pressure and vomiting blood, but this squirrel can still scream and jump lively there, which is obviously unusual Soul pet.

    The poked squirrel yelled: "Zhi—" it lay on its back, revealing its chubby belly, its little whiskers trembling.

    Seeing this, the disciples of Nanyun Peak were about to shed tears of envy: "You are so lucky... I was dragged by the guys from Beihan Peak to help guard the boat. When the people from our sect finally arrived on the island, Qingxi Peak This group of guys has drilled through the woods at the foot of the mountain and scared away the birds!

    "Not only scare them away, but also deforestation, saying that they want to plant their medicinal herbs, little baby, regardless of whether the birds and beasts are also us baby! "

    Cen Ge comforted him perfunctorily.

    Nanyun Peak, one of the five peaks of the Qianshan Suzerain, mastered beasts, and some people who strayed from the door and lived in Nanyun Peak.

    Perhaps they have been with animals for too long, they seem innocent of.

    Cen Ge just nodded, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm", this level of perfunctory was enough to make this disciple of Nanyun Peak who was wearing a bright yellow robe happy and feel comforted.

    His eyes sparkled: "I may take my kitten to the mountains next. Little sister, did you find anything when you came out of the mountains?" Discovery

    ? Cen Ge felt a little guilty. She and Ling Nan cut down a whole area of ​​trees, is it a discovery?

    Turning to look at Lingnan, he was a little weak in the sun, squinted his eyes lazily covering his mouth and yawned, looking back at her with misty eyes full of tears, he also looked like a little black cat.

    With intertwined eyes, he said "uh", covered his eyes and turned his head away: "...I didn't find anything."

    Cen Ge nodded quickly: "I didn't find anything either!"

    Nan Yunfeng disciple smiled and rolled his eyes: " I can't find it normal. Kittens and puppies who live by themselves outside are more vigilant, and it's really rare that this little squirrel is so cute."