Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Cen Ge suddenly felt that the top of Beihan Peak was very cold.

    It was even colder than when she came to the top of Beihan Peak to watch Xi Wuheng's "Jumping off a Cliff for Love" when she was at the first level of Foundation Establishment.

    When Cen Ge opened his mouth, he felt that his lips were trembling: "You don't want me to save Lingnan, just say it. Give people hope, let people go out for a run, just say these things... Is Master playing tricks on me?" The

    master closed his eyes and said, "I'll explain, disciple, will you listen?"

    Cen Ge took away the paper pigeons, his brows and eyes lowered, and his tone was cold: "Say."

    Master: "..."

    Master: "Let me think about it." What should I say about this matter."

    Cen Ge laughed: "Think about it slowly, I'll wait here."

    The cold wind was blowing, and Cen Ge saw the green leaves of the trees half a day ago, but now he is not used to it.

    Her brows and eyes were frosty, and she only looked at Master.

    She waited for Master to give an explanation, or make up an explanation.

    Give her all the excitement, joy, and relief of the past two days, as well as the self-loathing and fear of killing people before...all come to an end.

    Master finally spoke.

    "When I sent out this paper pigeon, I didn't read the news you gave me because of the sect competition... I just saw it today. "Before this,

    I always thought Lingnan was damned.

    "I'm afraid that your burden is too heavy. I want you to go out for a few days to relax. I'll write a letter to call you back and send Lingnan away.

    " Get the spiritual root so quickly. Cen

    Ge listened quietly.

    The wind gave her a headache, and she couldn't tell whether Master was serious or coaxing her.

    She simply cut to the point: "What about the people in Lingnan now?" Or..."

    After a pause, "Where's the corpse now? "

    Master's face also turned pale for a moment.

    The wind whistled, and large snowflakes blew among them.

    It's cold, and it makes people feel hard.

    "Believe it or not," Master said with difficulty, "But Lingnan is gone, together with the ice coffin."

    Cen Ge did not believe Master.

    She just felt weird.

    He deserves to see people, and he deserves to see corpses.

    He is like the male protagonist in the book...

    wait, the male protagonist?

    If nothing else, he should have a spiritual core.

    Cen Ge asked the master: "Did you kill Lingnan? The one that actually did it."

    The master's facial expression was very stiff, perhaps because the apprentice was too rude to her.

    Or maybe it was because the wind was too strong and the top of Beihan Peak was too cold.

    "No." Master said.