Chapter 69

Chapter 69 You Have Been Trapped in Reincarnation

    Facing Master's questioning, Cen Ge just looked back innocently.

    The hall where the master lives is wide and tall, and the sunlight shines through the narrow window lattices, giving the hall some bright colors. But there is a bright color, so it seems that the place around the palace that does not get sunlight is dark.

    The master's dark brown eyes were already almost pitch black, with dark light surging, staring at the apprentice who was pretending to be coquettish.

    This look is frightening, like a night full of blood.

    It's easy to understand... Master fought against the people of Moyu, and her best friend died because of it. It is impossible for her to have a good impression of people of demon blood.

    Cen Ge's heart was clear, and a helpless smile appeared on his face: "I only consider Lingnan as a friend... After all, I only learned about his blood lineage in the past few days." The master looked at her coldly

    .

    Cen Ge was still smiling, not wavering at all. The original plot has already gone to the country of Java, and now she is just following her heart.

    "I always feel guilty."

    Master: "..."

    Master's eyes flickered, heralding dim emotions in the dark hall. She hesitated to speak for a long time, finally gritted her teeth, and waved her hand: "If your wings are hard, fly quickly, don't get in the way of my eyes! ——You go to senior brother." Cen Ge didn't know whether to laugh or cry, Master is a dead duck with a hard mouth

    . She replied with a smile: "Teacher, leave."

    She bowed and took three steps back on the spot, then turned and pushed open the door. The sun was shining brightly, illuminating the sparse grass in front of the hall to burst with vitality.

    The master said from behind her: "Remember to close the door."

    Cen Ge obeyed and closed the door after stepping out of the hall. Through the gradually closing door, she saw Master leaning loosely on the back of the chair and staring at her. The hall was dim, but Master's expression was still incomprehensible.

    Maybe it's because of the indistinct emotions and anger of the boss in the transformation stage. Cen Ge could only explain it this way.

    When she returned to the main hall of the hall and saw the big brother who was late to realize the secret of ascending the golden elixir, she realized that the

    master didn't ask her the reason why she rose to the golden elixir so quickly, nor did she ask her destination, She didn't even ask her the specific method.

    As if she could do anything.

    And it seems that everything she does is

    useless.

    Eldest brother was very reliable in his work, Cen Ge didn't even know how to explain to him about leaving the sect, but the elder brother arranged everything properly the next day, except for documents and other necessary materials for going down the mountain, just supplementing spiritual information. He prepared a whole bag of powerful pills alone.

    The elder brother also said: "Master said that you have to go to the Southern Zhou Kingdom first for your experience. It is quite far away and close to the Demon Realm. It is very dangerous. I asked someone to take you there." Simply put, the southwestern part of Qianshan